Here are a few useful places near us in the public landside area of the South Terminal, before security. YOTELAIR is situated opposite the arrivals gate, downstairs in the lift.
Upstairs in Arrivals
- Boots for all your health and beauty essentials.
- Moneycorp for currency exchange services.
- WHSmith for an array of newspapers, magazines, books, and snacks.
- Costa Coffee for your daily pick-me-up.
- M&S Simply Food for quick meals and snacks on the go.
- Airport Concierge for flight tickets and tourist information.
- Excess Baggage Company for all your luggage needs, from weighing and security wrapping to holding baggage.
Upstairs in Departures Level 3
- London News Company by WHSmith for books, newspapers, magazines, snacks, and travel accessories.
- Apostrophe and Caffè Nero coffee shops for a caffeine fix or a snack on the move.
- Giraffe for a fun, family-friendly restaurant.
- The Beehive Bar & Restaurant for a large selection of alcoholic and soft drinks, full meals, and light bites.
To help you figure out exactly what’s what, click here for a map of the entire Gatwick terminal.