Gatwick Airport Hotel
- Workstations in cabinsPull out desks to help you keep up to date with work
- Convenient landside location in South TerminalLocated next to the big Costa inside the arrivals hall
- Complimentary hot drinks 24/7Premium espresso coffee, tea and hot chocolate free from Mission Control
- Easy transfer from North TerminalTake the free transfer rail shuttle between terminals every few minutes
- Monsoon showershot steamy showers to refresh you during your journey
- By the hour bookingChoose your check-in and check-out times to suit you
- 24 Hour Guest servicesOur friendly Mission Control team is on hand to help anytime
- Car ParkingProvided by our partner Holiday Extras
Enjoy luxury between flights
Super early departures, delayed flights, tedious long transit or layovers, or last minute work to finish: sometimes you need a break while you’re travelling. At YOTELAIR London Gatwick, you can have a real break for as long as you need it. All of the amenities you need to work, relax, sleep and refresh are provided so you can go to your next destination in top form.
YOTELAIR Gatwick Location
Our Gatwick hotel is located in the public landside area of the South Terminal, next to international arrivals and only minutes away from North Terminal via the free shuttle service, see our handy guide in our location and transport section.
Why stay at our London Gatwick Airport Hotel?
YOTELAIR Gatwick provides affordable luxury accommodation where you can relax, refresh and sleep – for a few hours or a whole night. Our innovative Gatwick Hotel Cabins offer the essential elements of luxury hotel rooms in a compact and smart way. Each cabin has a flat screen TV, a pull-out workstation with a desk, an en-suite bathroom with a monsoon shower, super comfy bedding, and unlimited free WiFi. You can also get a range of tasty hot and cold snacks and meals to enjoy in your cabin.
Sleep easy at Gatwick Airport
All of our cabins are completely soundproof, so you can snooze in peace. A standard cabin is perfect if you’re travelling alone. A premium cabin or premium twin bunk cabin will give you even more space for two or more people.
Stress Free Travel
At YOTELAIR London Gatwick, we’re all about the little things: complimentary hot drinks available 24/7 at reception, towels and body wash/shampoo in every cabin as well as extra pillows and duvets on request. We also know flexibility is important when you travel, so we are bookable by the hour. Check in and check out times are completely up to you. Whether you fancy a full night’s sleep or just a few hours of shut eye, you can count on us.
Parking is now available through our partner Holiday Extras.
Our Shaggy mobile app now covers YOTELAIR. IOS initially and Android soon.
Standard Cabin - for 1 - Stay by day from £37 for 4 hours or more and overnight from £62
Premium Cabin - for 2 - Stay by day from £49 for 4 hours or more and overnight from £85
Premium Cabin - Twin - for 2 - Stay by day from £49 for 4 hours or more and overnight from £85