Order meals, drinks and snacks 24 hours a day
EAT WHEN YOU WANT TO
Don't go hungry when you're travelling. Mission Control Crew at our London Heathrow hotel can whip you up a snack or meal whenever you want. Just choose from the menu in your hotel room and order from Mission Control by calling them on your cabin phone or visiting in person. When your meal is ready, we'll bring it to your cabin on a tray to enjoy in privacy. Our cabins are equipped with a pull-out table and folding chair.
We also offer a selection of cold soft drinks and juices, as well as beer and wine. Fair-trade organic espresso coffee, tea and hot chocolate are free!
Some of our guests favourite items are:
- Rustico hot sandwich with chicken and pesto
- Panini with smoked ham & cheese.
- Singapore Noodles (v), tasty thin egg noodles with spinach, carrots and soy sauce with a little spicy twist from red peppers!
- Ben & Jerry's ice-cream pots
Delicious Hot Pizzas:
- Chicago style pizza with tomato sauce stuffed crust
- Pepperoni and melted mozzarella cheese
- Mouth-watering 4-cheeses, a combination of cheeses from around the world: mozzarella, mature cheddar, emmental and monterey jack!
View a PDF of our Sample Menu
FREE HOT BEVERAGES
At YOTELAIR our premium espresso coffee, tea and hot chocolate are free to you 24 hours a day. Just ask the friendly crew at Mission Control to make your beverage the way you like it.
We have a range of breakfast items that you can order a la carte off our menu, or arrange a speedy breakfast to go to be ready on check out. Guests love our refreshing orange and apple juices and baked croissants.
Speedy Continental Breakfast
Enjoy at your leisure in your cabin or take it away with you to enjoy whilst travelling to your next destination.
- Eat Natural muesli bar
- Quaker porridge oats
- Fruit yoghurt
- An apple
- Fair-trade apple or orange juice
- Any hot drink - coffee, tea or hot chocolate
For just £6.95 per person we can add our Speedy Continental Breakfast to your booking. Just email email@example.com or call to arrange, or request upon arrival and we'll have it ready for you when you depart in the morning.