London Gatwick Airport Hotel
- Workstations in cabinsPull out desks to help you keep up to date with work
- Convenient landside location in South TerminalLocated next to the big Costa inside the arrivals hall
- Complimentary hot drinks 24/7Premium espresso coffee, tea and hot chocolate free from Mission Control
- Easy transfer from North TerminalTake the free transfer rail shuttle between terminals every few minutes
- Monsoon showershot steamy showers to refresh you during your journey
- By the hour bookingChoose your check-in and check-out times to suit you
- 24 Hour Guest servicesOur friendly Mission Control team is on hand to help anytime
- Car ParkingProvided by our partner Holiday Extras
Enjoy luxury between flights
Super early departures, delayed flights, tedious long transit or layovers, or last minute work to finish: sometimes you need a break while you’re travelling. At YOTELAIR London Gatwick, located inside the South Terminal before departures, you can have a real break for as long as you need it. All of the amenities you need to work, relax, sleep and refresh are provided so you can go to your next destination in top form.
YOTELAIR GATWICK LOCATION IN THE SOUTH TERMINAL
Our London Gatwick airport hotel is located in the public landside area of the South Terminal, next to international arrivals and only minutes away from North Terminal via the free shuttle service, see our handy guide in our location and transport section.
Why stay at YOTELAIR?
We provide affordable luxury accommodation where you can relax, refresh and sleep – for a few hours or a whole night. Our innovative Gatwick Hotel Cabins offer the essential elements of luxury hotel rooms in a compact and smart way. Every cabin has a flat screen TV, an en suite bathroom with a monsoon shower, a pull-out workstation, and unlimited free super-fast WiFi. Have a great night’s sleep in our fully adjustable SmartBeds™ with Serta gel mattresses. You can also get a range of tasty hot and cold snacks and meals to enjoy in your cabin.
SLEEP EASY AT OUR LONDON GATWICK AIRPORT HOTEL
Stress Free Travel
At YOTELAIR, we’re all about the little things: complimentary hot drinks and water available 24/7 at reception, towels and body wash/shampoo in every cabin as well as extra pillows and duvets on request. We also know flexibility is important when you travel, so we are bookable by the hour. Check in and check out times are completely up to you. Whether you fancy a full night’s sleep or just a few hours of shut eye, you can count on us.
Parking is now available through our partner Holiday Extras.
Check out our mobile app to discover YOTELAIR.
Standard Cabin - for 1 - Stay by day from £39 for 4 hours or more, and overnight from £62
Premium Cabin - for 2 - Stay by day from £52 for 4 hours or more, and overnight from £85
Premium Cabin - Twin - for 2 - Stay by day from £52 for 4 hours or more, and overnight from £85
Join our list so we can keep you updated with all exciting things happening across our YOTELAIR hotels!
Don't worry we won't share your email with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time!