GETTING TO US
We’re located in the public landside area of the South Terminal, next to international arrivals and only minutes away from North Terminal via the free shuttle service.
- If you are leaving the UK, you can easily access the hotel. It is located before passport control.
- If you are entering the UK or in transit to another destination, you will need valid entry into the UK (visa, landing card) to clear UK immigration and access the hotel.
- If you are landing at the North Terminal, come through immigration/passport control, past baggage reclaim, take the shuttle service to the South Terminal and follow the instructions above to reach our hotel.
- If you are landing at the South Terminal, come through immigration/passport control, past baggage reclaim, and follow the instructions above to reach our hotel.
- Please note that YOTELAIR is unable to refund guests who cannot stay with us because they do not have the correct documentation to enter the UK.
- You do not have to be checked in for your flight to use YOTELAIR.
TO AND FROM TERMINALS 2 AND 3
Take the free TFL Rail train. This runs every 15 minutes.
- From Terminals 2 and 3: from 5:17am Monday - Sunday
- From Terminal 4: first transfer to Heathrow Central from 5.48am Monday - Saturday and 6.05am Sunday
TO AND FROM GATWICK AIRPORT
Gatwick Airport is 30 minutes from central London via the non-stop Gatwick Express rail service, and has national rail links to destinations around Britain. The station is only a minute away from YOTELAIR.
Gatwick Express is the fastest rail link between the airport and central London. Direct trains run to and from London Victoria every 15 minutes and the journey takes 30 minutes (35 minutes on Sundays). Please check the link above for exact timings.
A cheaper alternative is to use Southern Trains that run to from Gatwick Airport to London Victoria via East Croydon and Clapham Junction, and to London Bridge via East Croydon. They depart every 15 minutes and take around 40 minutes.
TRANSFER BUS SERVICE TO HEATHROW
There is a bus service operated by National Express beetween Heathrow and Gatwick airports. The bus picks up from Heathrow central bus station Terminal 1/2/3, Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 and from both North and South terminals at Gatwick airport.
See the Gatwick Airport website for detailed bus information.
Parking is now available through our partner Holiday Extras.
TRANSFER INTER-TERMINAL SHUTTLE
To travel between the North Terminal and the South Terminal, take the free Inter-terminal Shuttle that runs every 3-6 minutes, 24 hours a day.