This form is our GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Subject Access Request (SAR) and it will allow you to request either:
1. Data access - request a copy of the data that we hold on you
2. Data removal - removal of your personal data from our systems
Simply complete the below form and we will process your request within 30 days.
- Requests must only be submitted by the person (data subject) who made the original data submission. For example the person who made a booking with us.
- In order to process either of the above requests, we will need the original first name, last name, email address and postal code for the person who made the original data submission.
- We can’t process any requests from you on behalf of others.
- To comply with new GDPR laws, we won't be able to handle Subject Access Requests via telephone, email or in-person. Those who do will be referred to this online form.
- We have a 30 day turn around time to action your request.
- If you have stayed with us, payment will be taken in advance of any data requests.
- This form cannot be used to cancel bookings in the expectation of a refund.
- We hold no personal data on guests who have booked via Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) or other Travel Trade partners. Refer to the OTA or travel partner you booked with for their Subject Access Request process.
- If you would only like to be removed from email marketing communications, you can either unsubscribe in your My YOTEL Account or you can click the unsubscribe link within any email you receive.
- We will keep a record of all Subject Access Requests for our legal records and to demonstrate GDPR compliance.