YOTEL EDINBURGH: Y0131 SMART TELEPHONE BOX
Terms and conditions
This document is to outline the Terms & Conditions for YOTEL Edinburgh’s “YO131 Smart Telephone Box“ on Castle Street. It explains the mechanics of the promotion, rules & regulations and timescales.
- The promotion ‘YO131’ is organised, run and managed by YOTEL Edinburgh, Queen Street, Edinburgh, known as “The Promoter”. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to take part. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter, any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition, entrants warrant that they have legal capacity to enter the competition and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is offering winners one free night’s accommodation at YOTEL Edinburgh between 10 August and 28 December, inclusive. Accommodation is subject to availability and is valid for the winner and up to one additional guest sharing a Premium Queen Cabin, both ages 18 or over. Winners will also receive a £50 credit towards food and drink to be redeemed during their stay.
- The phone booth will be installed and active on Friday 26th July 2019 for one day only with the phone line being “live” from 7am – 5pm.
- The phone booth will be situated on Castle Street, between George Street and Princess Street.
- Throughout the day the telephone will ring at intermittent times and entrants who answer the ringing phone will be awarded with a prize of a complimentary room for a night at YOTEL Edinburgh. The phone will ring ten times in total.
- To claim their prize, entrants need to have successfully answered the ringing phone on Castle Street on Friday 26th July between 7am and 5pm, giving their name and email address to members of the YOTEL team on the ground.
- Entrants are only allowed to enter the promotion once, if they have been successful, they are not permitted to enter again.
- Any entrant who is rude or uses explicit and threatening language on the phone will forfeit the right to enter the promotion.
- There are 10 rooms available to win in total. This prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. In addition credit towards food and drink will also be offered as a prize.
- The winners will be officially notified and registered by the Promoter in person at the YO131 phone box.
- If any winner declines a prize or fails to book within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The room should be occupied by one or two people only and no uninvited guests are permitted to use the room. If an entrant breaches this rule then the hotel has the right to terminate the booking at any time.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Any abuse, vandalism or interference of the phone box will be in breach of the promotion and the entrant will be disqualified from the promotion.
- All entrants hereby accept that photography may take place and that the Promoter can use images for promotional purposes including marketing materials, social media and website content.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or update Terms and Conditions over the course of the promotion (26 July 2019).
- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the Promoter will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering this competition.