GETTING TO US
We have two hotels at Istanbul Airport. Please make sure that you book and check-in to the correct hotel and please check your reservation before arriving.
AIRSIDE OR LANDSIDE?
We have two hotels at Istanbul Airport, one with airside access and one with landside access.
Choose YOTELAIR on the airside if you have a valid international boarding pass and/or are transiting. Choose YOTEL on the landside if you are arriving at the airport from Istanbul and/or wish to leave the airport during your stay.
YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside):
Always check your flight details and hotel booking information before booking and checking-into our hotels.
Where is YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside) located?
- This hotel is located on the landside of Istanbul Airport's main terminal building (where you will check-in for your flight), you will find YOTEL near to entrance #7 and check-in counter "R".
On which floor is YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside) located?
- Departure Floor (main entrance side)
When should I stay at YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside)?
- If you are arriving into Istanbul on a domestic flight and will continue onwards on an international flight
- If you are coming from the city centre or any other local destination and are checking in for a domestic or international flight
- If you want to leave the hotel to go into the city and come back
If arriving from outside or via a domestic flight, should I go through passport control?
- No. If you arrived at Istanbul Airport from outside or via a domestic flight, you are already on the landside. Our landside hotel is located in the main terminal building, near to entrance #7 and check-in counter "R"
If coming via an international flight, how can I find YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside)?
- If you arrived on an international flight and you DO NOT have another international flight but you have a domestic flight, please GO THROUGH PASSPORT CONTROL to enter the landside part of the terminal. The hotel is located in the main terminal building, near to entrance 7 and check-in counter "R".
- You will need a valid visa to enter Turkey
What size luggage can I bring landside?
- You are permitted to carry any size luggage to the hotel as were located prior to checking in.
Can I get a Covid-19 (PCR) test at Istanbul Airport?
- Yes. There is a Covid-19 testing centre located on the landside of Istanbul Airport.
Please call +90 549 8277121 to speak with a Duty Manager if you have any questions.
CITY CENTRE TO ISTANBUL AIRPORT
- Istanbul Airport is 45 minutes by taxi from Istanbul city centre.
- HAVAIST is a private shuttle service provided by Istanbul Airport and is the most cost-effective way to travel between the airport and Istanbul city centre.
- The HAVAIST shuttle station is in front of the international arrivals (Floor -2).
- Click here to view timetables and journey times.
FROM SABİHA GÖKÇEN AIRPORT TO ISTANBUL AIRPORT
- The hotel is approximately 60 minutes from Sabiha Gökçen Airport by taxi.
- The HAVAIST shuttle provides service from Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Airport
- Click here to search for timetables and journey times.