YOTEL PortoBookings available from June 2021
First Class Queen Suite with Balcony
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- The check-in desks are accessible 24/7. Should you need any assistance, the Mission Control crew is also available. Our standard check-in time is any time after 2pm and check-out is any time before noon. We also offer early check-in and late check-out when available for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Our multi-purpose social space is as flexible as life in the digital age. Catch up on emails or meet up with colleagues; grab a bite to eat or while away an evening with friends. Think of it as easy-come, easy-go hospitality, with charging points and free WiFi; fun, fresh, playlists and affordable food and drinks.
Meet our robots
- Need an extra towel or a bottle of water delivered to your cabin? Our friendly guest service robots will deliver them! The robots move around seamlessly, taking the elevators with our guests and will even call your cabin upon arrival at the door.
Meetings & Events
- Keep it fresh at YOTEL Porto with our range of flexible event and meeting spaces, perfect for business meetings, creative brainstorms, conferences, launch parties, workshops and more.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
Meet with us
- Our rooftop terrace boasts spectacular views of the city, making it the ideal spot to book private events such as product launches, presentations, celebrations and cocktail parties.
- Get the creative juices flowing in our two meeting rooms which can be booked for up to 25 people theatre style or 16 people boardroom style. Our hubs come complete with a variety of tech, audio, and lighting options, as well as super-fast WiFi.
YOTEL Porto will be conveniently located in the heart of the traditional centre at Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão. The hotel is a short walk from the city’s main attractions including the medieval streets of Riberia, littered with restaurants and cafes, the ancient wine estates of the Douro River and the Port Wine lodges of Gaia. In addition, YOTEL Porto’s location gives direct access to the airport from Trindade Metro Station whilst São Bento train station is also nearby, famous for its illustrative blue and white tiles.
Porto is a busy, cosmopolitan city, where many people who live outside the city move by car. YOTEL Porto has easily accessible parking (prices upon request) as well as nearby street parking.
Our addressYOTEL Porto
Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão