Treat your future self to the hotel of the future
- Make the right choice today and treat your future self with a hotel of the future. This Black Friday, we’re offering 40% off stays till October 2022. We’re also taking away the stress as our flexible cancellation policy means you can amend up to 2pm on your day of arrival*.
- Whether a European getaway is on the cards, a trip stateside or a stopover in Singapore, the world’s opened up so it’s time to get travelling. That’s a whole load of YOTEL to enjoy for less.
- Book now, offer ends 2 December. How to book? Simply add your dates and preferred hotel to book with 40% off.
- *Flexible cancellation policy applicable on bookings via yotel.com.
Stress free booking Flexible cancellation policy, amend by 2pm on day of arrival
Book direct Enjoy 40% for all stays until 31 October 2022
Think global! Choose from over a dozen YOTELs around the world
- You’ll find YOTEL Amsterdam in Amsterdam Noord, built on the sunny bank of the Tolhuis Canal. The area around the hotel is brimming with some of the city’s most creative start-ups, hip bars and dining options, experimental festivals and even Europe’s highest swing. Get a free ferry from Noord to Central Station and explore the rest of the city in minutes.
- YOTEL Boston is located in the Seaport District, next to the financial district as well as historic areas like North End and Back Bay. Alongside a 24/7 Mission Control and in-house gym, YOTEL Boston also offers two of the hottest restaurants in town. Hit Komyuniti and spend time in one of their flexible zones - relax in front of the TV, challenge a fellow traveller to a game of checkers or plug into the multiple power sockets at their co-working tables and stay connected! Deck 12 is their stunning indoor / outdoor rooftop space with 270-degree panoramic views of the waterfront and city beyond. The ideal space to enjoy drinks and food whilst catching up with friends or colleagues.
- With an enviable central location in New Town, close to world-famous historic hotspots and top city attractions, YOTEL Edinburgh offers an exciting place to stay with its contemporary and playful design together with technology driven experiences.
- A stone’s throw away from Finnieston - named one of the world’s coolest neighbourhoods – as well as Buchanan Street, Merchant City and the SSE Hydro all nearby, its minimalistic design and clever use of technology is perfect for those visiting the city for both work and play. Don’t miss VEGA – the hotel’s must-visit top floor bar, restaurant and bowling alley.
- Stay at YOTEL London and look forward to innovative design and time-saving technology in our super-smart cabins (YOTEL-speak for rooms) and social spaces, ideal for work and play. But we’re so much more than just a good sleep! Stay with us and you’re never more than 15 minutes away from exploring the best of what central London has to offer including Shoreditch, Soho and the South Bank. We’re the smart base for your stay in the city.
- You can’t get much more central than YOTEL Manchester Deansgate. Just off Deansgate, in the beating heart of the city, expect innovative design, eco-friendly credentials and time-saving technology – and that’s just our cabins. We’re also home to Motley, a hip restaurant and bar where we invite you to eat, drink and hang out.
- Our first-ever joint hotel and PAD in the world, YOTEL Miami consists of 222 cleverly designed cabins while YOTELPAD Miami, situated right above the hotel, features 231 condominiums (we like to call them PADs). Cabins and PADS are connected through spacious shared spaces and communal areas. Located in Downtown Miami, YOTEL Miami is within walking distance to many of the city’s most sought after restaurants, high-end shopping and major entertainment venues. Dining at YOTEL Miami is a chance to experience delicious food with a side of open-air Miami breeze, offering three dining locations. Expect everything from quick bites and coffee to small plates and tiki style cocktails.
YOTEL New York
- Just steps away from the Times Square action, YOTEL New York sits proudly in midtown on the corner of 42nd and Tenth Avenue. If you want a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, the hotel is only two blocks from the West Side and the Hudson River. With a friendly luggage storing robot, cleverly designed cabins (YOTEL speak for rooms) and a 24/7 Mission Control and gym, YOTEL New York gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t. So much more than a good night’s sleep, YOTEL New York is also a great night out with off Broadway shows courtesy of Green Room 42 and dining at Green Fig. Also featuring one of the largest outdoor hotel terraces in New York with spectacular views. It is the place to be and be seen, brilliant for catching up with friends or relaxing with a cocktail after a long day of sightseeing.
YOTELPAD Park City
- YOTELPAD is right in Park City’s newest social scene, Canyons Village. Located steps from golfing, biking, shopping and dining that are quickly defining the area as the mountain’s new hot spot. A great four seasons get away with both village and mountain at your doorstep. In spring, summer, and fall, enjoy mountain biking, hiking, fly fishing, river rafting or golfing. Just a 30-minute drive from the brand new terminal at Salt Lake International Airport. As you approach Park City Mountain, the first of the two main base areas you’ll reach is Canyons Village. YOTELPAD Park City, consisting of 144 condominiums (we like to call them PADs) is part of an expanded master plan bringing new shops, restaurants, and venues to owners and guests.
- Stay at our first YOTEL in the Iberian Peninsula, one of the most innovative hotel experiences in the city. A short walk from the city’s main attractions including the medieval streets of Riberia, littered with restaurants and cafes, the ancient wine estates of the Douro River and the Port Wine lodges of Gaia.
YOTEL San Francisco
- Check-in and power-up in America’s tech capital at YOTEL San Francisco. Located in the heart of the downtown Mid-Market district, flanked by both the financial district and City Hall. The hotel is only a short walk from the famous Powell and Market Cable Car turnaround. Smartly designed to maximise available space, cabins feature the award-winning signature YOTEL SmartBed™, which glides from a sofa to a fully flat bed at the touch of a button. Located on the mezzanine level above Mission Control is the multi-purpose Komyuniti space, offering co-working space with device charging stations where you can hang out and recharge, informal meeting space, and private ‘phone booths’ for conference calls.
- Your very own Orchard Road oasis, YOTEL Singapore is on Singapore’s best-known shopping street, which has great transport links with Changi Airport and the rest of Singapore. The 24/7 Mission Control is the hub of the hotel, with self-service stations for a speedy check-in. Keep your cool on Orchard Road with YOTEL Singapore’s luxurious outdoor swimming pool. You’ll find the pool on TEN, along with outdoor showers our poolside bar and restaurant – if cocktails are more your style than a few lengths! The hotel robots, Yoshi and Yolanda can travel around the entire hotel and deliver guests water or fresh towels. It all happens at Komyuniti. It's where life happens and guests connect, and it is also home to some of the best food in town. Freshly cooked and full of flavour, the Komyuniti menu will tempt the most jaded of palettes. With everything from breakfast and late-night drinks until 11pm, we’ve got you covered - and be sure to ask one of the bartenders to mix you a cocktail or two!
YOTEL Washington DC
- You’ll find YOTEL Washington DC in the thick of the action next to Capitol Hill. Walk through history and discover views of The US Capitol Buildings, The Supreme Court, and a collection of other historical and political monuments to be found in and around Washington Monument Grounds. Stay with us at YOTEL Washington DC and enjoy its playful design together with technology-driven experiences.
- Offer terms: Black Friday Sale is applicable for all hotels except YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (Airside), YOTEL Istanbul Airport (Landside), YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol, YOTELAIR Paris Charles de Gaulle, and YOTELAIR London Gatwick. Receive 40% discount off the best available rate and bookable between 18 November and 2 December. Applicable to all cabin types and stay dates between 18 November 2021 and 31 October 2022. Blackout dates apply. Advance purchase required with full prepayment at time of booking. Flexible modifications and cancellations: for all bookings made via YOTEL.com, cancel by 2 pm on the day of arrival. For all bookings made via other channels, standard cancellation policy applies.
The sale will end on 1 December for the following hotels: YOTEL Amsterdam, YOTEL Edinburgh, YOTEL Glasgow, YOTEL London