YOTEL LondonRight in the heart of London
Premium Plus View
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
We are open!
- We are delighted to launch our first London city hotel. YOTEL London is centrally located, with only a 3-minute walk from Farringdon station and a short cycle ride to London Bridge and Oxford Circus. As well as excellent transport links, Clerkenwell is home to three of London’s most famous markets and a thriving international food scene. Look forward to innovative design and time-saving technology in our super-smart cabins (YOTEL-speak for rooms) and social community spaces, ideal for work and play.
- The check-in desks are accessible 24/7. Should you need any assistance, the Mission Control crew is also available. Our standard check-in time is any time after 3pm and check-out is any time before 11am. We also offer early check-in and late check-out when available for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Please note: We do not accept cash payments
- Achieve your exercise goals on the go in our 24/7 gym. For hotel guests only, you’ll find all the must-have tools and latest Technogym equipment for a total body workout.
Explore London with Urban Junkies
- The Urban Junkies guide for YOTEL London is our pick of where we would visit in the city. We’ve tried to give you a couple of recommendations that are close to the hotel, as well as a few picks further afield to explore.
Meetings & Events
- Keep your meetings fresh with our range of flexible spaces, perfect for business meetings, creative brainstorms, workshops and more. We have two hubs and have a range of healthy and creative catering options available. If you have something extra special to celebrate, why not consider a full takeover of Komyuniti.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
Meet with us
Flexible meeting hubs
- Our hubs can be pre-booked for groups of up to 20 guests, depending on set up. Each hub features a smart TV, super-fast WiFi, AV, lighting and air-conditioning. Ideal for co-working, business meetings, presentations, private dinners and more.
Komyuniti co-working space
- Komyuniti is a welcoming space where you can catch up on emails, meet up with colleagues, grab a bite to eat or enjoy an evening with friends. Think of it as easy-come, easy-go hospitality, with charging points and free WiFi - fun fresh playlists and food and drinks that won’t break the bank.
Build your own breakfast
- * We’re sorry, due to current restrictions in the city, this service is currently unavailable
- Build your own breakfast from a delicious selection of individually pre-packaged items including muffins, pastries, salad, whole fruit and yoghurt as well as a choice of hot dishes. Top it off with a juice and a grab-and-go coffee or tea. Pop everything in your takeaway bag and enjoy your wholesome breakfast anywhere!
Taste the World
- Experience is key for us at YOTEL, that’s why we have created various seasonal offers and packages for you to enjoy in Komyuniti. Ranging from a ‘Taste of the World’ Gin Package to a Bottomless Punch, we’ll ensure you have the best time with us.
- Komyuniti exists so that you have somewhere to work and play beyond your cabin. Our colourful laid-back restaurant and bar is a place you can call your own, where you can make connections with like-minded people. Join us for a coffee, cocktail or craft beer and fill yourselves up on street-food inspired plates from our delicious all-day dining menu.
- In a rush? Pick up a selection of food and drink perfect for on the go from our GRAB+GO station.
Getting to us
YOTEL London is centrally located at 96-100 Clerkenwell Road, London, just a 5-minute walk from Farringdon Station.
Underground – Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines from Farringdon Station
If you are planning to drive to Clerkenwell please be aware that you will be within the Congestion Charge Zone. A fee is charged on some vehicles between 07:00 and 18:00 Mondays to Fridays. For more information visit Transport for London's website.
There are several car parks nearby: Saffron Hill, Hatton Garden and Goswell Road, 1-3 Amwell Street, Smithfield and Holborn Gate.
Our addressYOTEL London
96-100 Clerkenwell Road