YOTEL PortoA leisurely walk from the medieval streets of Ribeira
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
Turn up and tune in to a sizzling schedule of events this summer brought to you by YOTEL.
Stay More Save More
The more you book, more discount you get! Book at least 2 nights and see the discounts raising.
- The check-in desks are accessible 24/7. Should you need any assistance, the Mission Control crew is also available. Our standard check-in time is any time after 2pm and check-out is any time before noon. We also offer early check-in and late check-out when available for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Our multi-purpose social space is as flexible as life in the digital age. Catch up on emails or meet up with colleagues; grab a bite to eat or while away an evening with friends. Think of it as easy-come, easy-go hospitality, with charging points and free WiFi; fun, fresh, playlists and affordable food and drinks.
- Our modern gym is open 24/7. You can find it located on the ground floor of the hotel, the space is kitted out with the latest Technogym brand equipment.
- The YOTEL Porto app is here to simplify YO stay. Use it to check-in, to open the door, control the TV and the lights of your cabin. You will also receive notifications on room service requests and special promotions. Welcome to YO generation!
Meet our robots
- Need an extra towel or a bottle of water delivered to your cabin? Our friendly guest service robots will deliver them! Yolinda and Yogiro move around seamlessly, taking the elevators with our guests and will even call your cabin upon arrival at the door.
- Guests and visitors will be able to access the hotel’s private parking facilities on site for 15€/day. Charging stations for electric vehicles are also available.
Meetings and Events
- Keep it fresh at YOTEL Porto with our range of flexible event and meeting spaces, perfect for business meetings, creative brainstorms, conferences, launch parties, workshops and more.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
- Our rooftop terrace boasts spectacular views of the city, making it the ideal spot to book private events such as product launches, presentations, celebrations and cocktail parties.
- Get the creative juices flowing in our two meeting rooms which can be booked for up to 25 people theatre style or 16 people boardroom style. Our hubs come complete with a variety of tech, audio, and lighting options, as well as super-fast WiFi.
Getting to us
YOTEL Porto will be conveniently located in the heart of the traditional centre at Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão. The hotel is a short walk from the city’s main attractions including the medieval streets of Riberia, littered with restaurants and cafes, the ancient wine estates of the Douro River and the Port Wine lodges of Gaia. In addition, YOTEL Porto’s location gives direct access to the airport from Trindade Metro Station whilst São Bento train station is also nearby, famous for its illustrative blue and white tiles.
Porto is a busy, cosmopolitan city, where many people who live outside the city move by car. YOTEL Porto has easily accessible parking (prices upon request) as well as nearby street parking.
YOTEL Porto is a 15-minute walk to the iconic São Bento Station. Connect with the North lines, Douro and Minho region, as with Lisbon and other Portugal regions.
YOTEL Porto is approximately a 20-minute drive by car from Francisco Sá Carneiro airport. The airport has excellent bus, shuttle or subway transport links to the city center.
A taxi ride from the airport to YOTEL Porto is priced at around €25. On Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays, and everyday 9pm -6am, there is a 20% increase on taxi prices.
YOTEL Porto is a 5-minute walk from Trindade metro station, which has connections to all lines. Buy the Andante card, which allows for travel in all transports of the network (train, bus and subway). An Andante card for 24 hours is priced at €7, and for 72 hours it is priced at €15.
RNET nº 9644
Our addressYOTEL Porto
Rua de Gonçalo Cristóvão 206