Schiphol Airport Hotel
- Free Fast Secure WiFiConnect as many devices as you like and stream away!
- Monsoon ShowersSteamy hot showers in each cabin, plus shower-only cabins available
- Best Air-side LocationWe're in the secure transit area of Schiphol, after security so you are literally moments from your gate
- Free Coffee & Tea anytimePremium espresso coffee and tea available 24/7 from Mission Control
- Food delivered to your CabinOur menu is available 24/7 from Mission Control
- Shower-only CabinsNo time for the full YOTELAIR experience? Rent a shower for just an hour
- Flat Screen TVsIn every cabin to keep you entertained
- WorkstationsPull-out desks in every cabin with power sockets
- Car ParkingProvided by our partner Holiday Extras
YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Our Schiphol airport hotel provides affordable luxury accommodation, whether it’s for just a few hours or a whole night. Located in Lounge 2 in the airside or transit area of the main terminal, near Pier D and just minutes walk from your departure gate, YOTELAIR is ideal if you are in transit or travelling through any time of the day or night.
Our state-of-the-art hotel rooms offer the essential elements of luxury hotel rooms in a compact and smart way. Every cabin has a flat screen TV, a bathroom with a monsoon shower, a pull-out workstation with a desk, super comfy bedding, and unlimited free super-fast WiFi.
Find our Schiphol Airport Hotel
As we’re an airside hotel (i.e. after check-in and security), you can only bring hand luggage during your stay with us. See our baggage information page for more details.
Our airside location means we’re only minutes away from the arrival and departure gates. If you’re worried about how to get to YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol hotel, don’t be! We’ve got all you need to know plus a handy pdf guide with more detailed information if you require it.
Why stay at YOTELAIR Schiphol?
At YOTELAIR, our hotel cabins are completely soundproof, so you can rest without being disturbed. If you just need a shower, we also have two individual showers and changing facilities, complete with shower gel and fluffy towels, that can be rented for up to one hour. If you're feeling peckish, you can order delicious snacks, drinks and meals from Mission Control.
We also understand the importance of flexibility when travelling, so for us, it was important that we are bookable by the hour. Check in and check out times are completely up to you. For a relaxing, uninterrupted, full night’s sleep, or just a few hours of shut eye, you can count on us.
Parking is now available through our partner Holiday Extras.
Our Shaggy mobile app now covers YOTELAIR. IOS initially and Android soon.
4-hour stays start from €52
Overnight stays start from €92
Shower cabins for 1-hour hire €15