YOTEL BostonIn the Boston Seaport
Premium Queen with Bunk
First Class King Junior Suite
VIP King Suite View
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- You'll find YO2D2, our resident robot, mingling in Mission Control or delivering amenities to guests' cabins. Don't be afraid to say hi - it's very polite and loves chatting with guests! YO2D2 autonomously calls the elevator and can deliver extra amenities straight to your cabin!
Bed & Brunch
Whether you prefer a bird’s-eye view of Boston’s downtown or ground level al fresco dining, YOTEL Boston offers the ideal brunch spots this spring
Bunk & Bubbles with YO Bestie
Reunite with ‘YO' bestie this spring with the new 'Bunk & Bubbles with YO Bestie' package, friends can enjoy a fun getaway together.
YOTEL Boston has welcomed Vi-YO-Let to the team in partnership with UVD Robots!
Las tarifas gubernamentales de los hoteles YOTEL en EE. UU. están reservadas para empleados federales en viajes oficiales gubernamentales.
✔ Para todos los tipos de cabina
✔ Para todas las fechas de estancia
AAA member rate
Solo tienes que pulsar en el botón de «Código especial», elegir «Tarifa AAA» e introducir tu número de cuenta de 16 dígitos para acceder a descuentos exclusivos.
- The check-in desks are accessible 24/7. Should you need any assistance; the Mission Control crew is also available. Our standard check-in time is any time after 3pm and check-out is any time before 11am. We also offer early check-in and late check-out when available for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), our gym will be temporarily closed until further notice. If you do want to work out during your stay, speak to our Mission Control crew for tips on local parks and jogging routes.
Meet our robot
- You'll find YO2D2, our resident robot, mingling in Mission Control or delivering amenities to guests' cabins. Don't be afraid to say hi - it's very polite and loves chatting with guests! YO2D2 autonomously calls the elevator and can deliver extra amenities straight to your cabin! It is the first robot in the world to be equipped with Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping (SLAM) technology that enables autonomous navigation around the entire hotel. You can reach YO2D2 by calling the Mission Control team from your cabin or pop down to the Ground Floor – it’s available and ready to help around the clock.
Meetings & Events
- Our Boston Seaport hotel features a range of flexible event and meeting spaces suitable for corporate brainstorms, press launches, cocktail receptions, and social events such as weddings and parties. Whether you need a private meeting room for four or a rooftop bar reception for up to 145, choose YOTEL Boston and make it memorable. All events are serviced by YOTEL Boston’s friendly and exceptional catering team offering a delicious menu of food and drinks for your guests to enjoy.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
Meet with us
- Boasting floor to ceiling windows, Studio A is the perfect spot for meetings of up to 30 or standing receptions of up to 50 people
- Studio B is ideal for a small meeting or brainstorming session of up to 6 people.
Sky Cabin One and Two
- Our Sky Cabin is truly a unique event space with sweeping views of Boston's Fort Point neighbourhood. It can accommodate up to 24 for meetings or 30 for receptions.
- Take your events to new heights on the 12th floor of our rooftop space, featuring both indoor and outdoor seating with fabulous views of Boston’s skyline.
Komyuniti and patio
- Wow your guests with a modern reception space, high ceilings and an open-air option to connect to the boulevard-side patio in Komyuniti. We can accommodate up to 120 guests for receptions.
- Perched above Seaport with views of downtown Boston and the waterfront, Deck 12 is YOTEL Boston’s year-round indoor/outdoor rooftop. Serving a rotating series of multicultural inspired dishes, Deck 12 is the go-to for fun: a perfect brunch spot on the weekends and cocktails and dinner daily. This glass-enclosed space feels like a cozy snow globe in the winter months.
- Smart casual dress code.
- Mon – Thurs: 5pm – 11:30pm
- Fri: 11am – 11:30pm
- Sat & Sun: 10am – 11:30pm
- Located directly on Seaport Boulevard, Komyuniti bar at YOTEL Boston is immersed in the buzzy Seaport scene with indoor and outdoor spaces fitting for enjoyable meals and craft cocktails with a side of people watching.
- Mon – Fri: 7am – 11:30pm
- Sat & Sun: 8am – 11:30pm
- Brunch - Sat & Sun: 10am – 3pm
YOTEL Boston is centrally located in the bustling Seaport area, close to the financial district and to historic North End and Back Bay. Our hotel is close to the airport and exploring the city is super easy thanks to the MBTA.
Many of the things that make Boston such a great city to visit – the historic city centre; the fact that it’s small and compact and easy to explore on foot or by bike – making it a nightmare for driving. If you are arriving by car, we recommend you take advantage of our money-saving ‘Park your car’ rate.
Parking with us is easy. Valet parking is in front of the hotel on Seaport Blvd and is $55 per night with unlimited in and out privileges until 3pm on day of departure. An additional $15 charge will be applied from 3pm to 2:00am. Day use valet is $30 until 2am. Please note valet parking is operated by a third party and these rates are correct at time of publishing. Self-parking garages are available in the Seaport district but are not affiliated with the YOTEL Boston.
Nuestra ubicaciónYOTEL Boston
65 Seaport Blvd
Boston, MA, 02210