YOTEL AmsterdamBuilt on the sunny bank of the Tolhuis Canal
VIP Junior Suite
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- If you’re travelling solo, planning a dinner with colleagues or friends or even living local and entertaining clients, we’ve got you covered. It all happens at Komyuniti - where you can enjoy waterway views from our beautiful outdoor terrace; one of the newest spots in the up-and-coming Buiksloterham neighbourhood.
- We've replaced the traditional front desk with self-service kiosks, so you don't waste your time in a queue. Standard check-in time is from 3pm and check-out is before 11am – and we also offer early check-in and late check-out (when available) for a small fee. If you have any questions, just ask the Mission Control crew.
- This will be our first hotel with access to waterway and boat docking facilities. YOTEL Amsterdam will be home to a beautifully designed terrace on the water surrounded by gardens - the perfect escape from a hectic day of sightseeing.
- Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), our gym will be temporarily closed until further notice. If you do want to work out during your stay, speak to our Mission Control crew for tips on local parks and jogging routes.
Meetings & Events
- Our hotel in Amsterdam features flexible co-working and event space suitable for casual brainstorming, collaborative co-working, receptions and corporate events. We can host events for up to 250 guests and can customise food and beverages to your personal preferences. Komyuniti is YOTEL’s social space where you can hang out, catch up and re-charge. We also have our extensive gardens and outdoor deck for events like reunions, product launches, work drinks or parties. Whatever the occasion, make YOTEL your venue.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
Meet with us
- Take your events to new sights outside on our amazing outdoor deck. It is the ideal venue for cocktail receptions and private events.
- Our multi-purpose public area is as flexible as life in the digital age. Komyuniti is a space where you can catch up on emails or meet up with colleagues. Grab a bite to eat or chat away into the evening with friends. The space features comfortable seating throughout with mulitple charging points and super-fast WiFi; fun, fresh, playlists and affordable food and drinks.
Outdoor garden and deck
- Enjoy waterway views from our beautiful outdoor terrace; one of the newest spots in the up-and-coming Buiksloterham neighbourhood. You're also only minutes away by boat from the buzzing hotspots of Amsterdam. It is the ideal place to enjoy a cocktail made by one of our Komyuniti bartenders, catch up with friends or get social with fellow travellers.
- Given the evolving situation with the coronavirus, the way we do things will be a little different for the time being. Keep hunger at bay with an all-day menu featuring a tasty choice of comfort food and classic Dutch dishes using locally sourced suppliers.
- Guests on the go can take advantage of our Grab+Go serving warm and cold beverages, snacks and a selection of international bestsellers and local favourites!
- From a classy cocktail party with nibbles to a baby shower with cake, we will create a lively atmosphere for whatever get-together you’re planning. Our spacious restaurant can seat up to 60 guests for dinner on a mix of low and high tables. With an open kitchen and bar as well as large windows offering views of the canal, our menus embrace ingredients that are sourced seasonally and locally where possible.
Our hotel has a great connection to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. To catch a taxi, wait outside the airport and try to avoid taxi services from inside. Prices are metered and range between €45,00 and €60,00 which can be paid in cash, credit card or debit card.
Parking in Amsterdam has never been so easy! Upon arrival at the hotel, you can park your car for €15 per day in your very own parking space (first come first served). There is also nearby street parking for a daily fee
Nuestra ubicaciónYOTEL Amsterdam