YOTEL AmsterdamOn the bank of the canal in hipster hangout Amsterdam Noord; arrive by boat, bike, or car
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- If you’re travelling solo, planning a dinner with colleagues or friends or even living local and entertaining clients, we’ve got you covered. It all happens at Komyuniti - where you can enjoy waterway views from our beautiful outdoor terrace; one of the newest spots in the up-and-coming Buiksloterham neighbourhood.
- We've replaced the traditional front desk with self-service kiosks, so you don't waste your time in a queue. Standard check-in time is from 3pm and check-out is before 11am – and we also offer early check-in and late check-out (when available) for a small fee. If you have any questions, just ask the Mission Control crew.
- This will be our first hotel with access to waterway and boat docking facilities. YOTEL Amsterdam will be home to a beautifully designed terrace on the water surrounded by gardens - the perfect escape from a hectic day of sightseeing.
- Achieve your exercise goals on the go in our 24/7 gym. For hotel guests only, you’ll find all the must-have tools and latest Technogym equipment for a total body workout.
Meetings & Events
- Our hotel in Amsterdam features flexible co-working and event space suitable for casual brainstorming, collaborative co-working, receptions and corporate events. We can host events for up to 250 guests and can customise food and beverages to your personal preferences. Komyuniti is YOTEL’s social space where you can hang out, catch up and re-charge. We also have our extensive gardens and outdoor deck for events like reunions, product launches, work drinks or parties. Whatever the occasion, make YOTEL your venue.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
- Take your events to new sights outside on our amazing outdoor deck. It is the ideal venue for cocktail receptions and private events.
- Our multi-purpose public area is as flexible as life in the digital age. Komyuniti is a space where you can catch up on emails or meet up with colleagues. Grab a bite to eat or chat away into the evening with friends. The space features comfortable seating throughout with mulitple charging points and super-fast WiFi; fun, fresh, playlists and affordable food and drinks.
Talk to us
- Our team is very excited to welcome you back at our KOMYUNITI. Even though our way of serving may temporarily change, we are still committed to provide you the best service. We kindly ask you for your assistance to comply with the measures as announced by the government. We have also implemented operation #SmartStay; a package of measures, resources and training that’s being rolled out at every one of our hotels worldwide.
- We look forward to welcoming you again at Komyuniti – YOTEL Amsterdam!
Outdoor garden and deck
- Enjoy waterway views from our beautiful outdoor terrace; one of the newest spots in the up-and-coming Buiksloterham neighbourhood. You're also only minutes away by boat from the buzzing hotspots of Amsterdam. It is the ideal place to enjoy a cocktail made by one of our Komyuniti bartenders, catch up with friends or get social with fellow travellers.
- Guests on the go can take advantage of our Grab+Go serving warm and cold beverages, snacks and a selection of international bestsellers and local favourites!
- From a classy cocktail party with nibbles to a baby shower with cake, we will create a lively atmosphere for whatever get-together you’re planning. Our spacious restaurant can seat up to 60 guests for dinner on a mix of low and high tables. With an open kitchen and bar as well as large windows offering views of the canal, our menus embrace ingredients that are sourced seasonally and locally where possible.
From Amsterdam Central Station
Get a free ferry from Central Station to Noord. The ferry from just outside Amsterdam Central Station to Buiksloterweg Operates 24/7, making the whole of the city very accessible. It’s then just an easy 18-minute walk or a 5-minute cycle to the hotel.
Metro line 52 is a 5-minute bike ride or a 15-minute walk from the hotel. This provides access to the entire city all the way to Station Zuid which can be reached in a very swift 12 minutes.
From the Airport
Jump on a train at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport direct to Amsterdam Central Station. The journey should take around 25 minutes. From there, get on the free ferry across the canal to Buiksloterweg and then it’s just a short walk or cycle to the hotel.
If you’d prefer to travel by taxi, prices are metered and range between €45,00 and €60,00 which can be paid in cash or card. Uber also operate in the city.
Upon arrival at the hotel, you can park your car for €15 per day in your very own parking space (first come first served). There is also nearby street parking for a daily fee.
Our addressYOTEL Amsterdam