This YOTELAIR is located in the secure international transit area, past security and passport control. Guests staying at airside MUST have a valid boarding pass. Only hand luggage is permitted. It is not possible to bring large items of luggage to the hotel.
YOTELAIR Paris Charles de Gaulle AirportEat, sleep and drink in Terminal 2E
Premium Queen ADA
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- Mission Control is the hub at our hotel. This one-stop service can help you with anything from check-in/check-out, food and drink for the grazers, alarm clocks for the early risers, ear plugs for the light sleepers, fans for the over-heaters, just let us know. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Please note: We do not accept cash
- We are located airside (after security) and you can only bring hand luggage with you to the hotel. Paris Charles de Gaulle does not allow airlines to check-in your luggage the night before a flight. We provide limited storage space for cabin luggage in our rooms.
- Walk-in only
- Wash away your jet lag and freshen up before a big meeting or whilst in transit. There’s no need to stress about booking in advance - spontaneity rules here as showers are allocated on arrival. Just turn up and ask the Mission Control crew about availability. Shower Cabin features rain showers, shower gel and shampoo, fluffy towels, changing area and toilet.
YOTEL Paris Charles de Gaulle has reopened. You’ll find us in the transit area of Terminal 2E gate L, at the end of Instant Paris Lounge. If you are arriving into Terminal 2E gates K or M, you can take the LISA Train Shuttle and it is currently operating between 5am – 11:30pm.
If you are arriving at Terminal 2E gate L, you can simply walk to YOTEL.
To speak with our crew on the ground please call: +33 148 163 103
If you are unable to call us, please connect to the free airport wi-fi service and send an email to [email protected].
- Our hotel is located airside at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport in the transit area of terminal 2E (Gate L). To reach us from the public land-side area of the airport, you MUST have a valid boarding pass for Terminal 2E gates K, L or M. These gates are only for international flights outside the Schengen area (EU except from the United Kingdom). You may also reach us if you land in Terminal 2E, stay in the transit area do not clear customs and do not have luggage to claim and re-check. Our Paris hotel is located in the secure area of the airport, only hand luggage is permitted on-site.
Our addressYOTELAIR Paris Charles de Gaulle
Aéroport Paris Charles De Gaulle
Charles de Gaulle CEDEX
At Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, our day rates are ideal for long transit or unexpected layovers. Cabins (YOTEL-speak for bedrooms) can be booked for as little as four hours or as long as overnight.
We're located within the transit area of Terminal 2E at the end of the Instant Paris Lounge. We are the only hotel in the secure transit area of Air France and Skyteam. This part of the airport can only be accessed by guests with a departing international flight outside of the European Union (except flights to the United Kingdom). You must be flying from Terminal 2E, gates K, L or M. Find out more information about getting to us on the location page.
Cleverly designed to maximise available space, our cabins have everything you need and nothing you don't, including an adjustable SmartBed™, a smart TV, a pull-out workstation and super-fast WiFi, as well as refreshing rain shower and Urban Skincare toiletries. All cabins are 'blackout' cabins, so you can catch up on sleep whatever the time of day.
Food and drink
Make your way to Komyuniti lounge to recharge and relax. Open 24/7, all guests can enjoy complimentary super-fast free WiFi. Food and drinks are available for a small cost.
How to book
For day rates with a minimum of 4 hours stay, simply select your check-in and check-out times in the booking calendar above and your rate will be displayed.
Rates start from
4 hour usage from €95
6 hour usage from €115
8 hour usage from €135
November - December and January - March
4 hour usage from €65
6 hour usage from €85
8 hour usage from €105
April and October - November
4 hour usage from €75
6 hour usage from €95
8 hour usage from €115
May - October
4 hour usage from €85
6 hour usage from €105
8 hour usage from €125
Please note these are 'from' prices for the Premium Queen Cabin.