YOTEL EdinburghTech-savvy hotel surrounded by a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Get a room
First Class King
VIP King Suite
AN EDINBURGH HOTSPOT
With an enviable central location in elegant New Town, close to world-famous historic hotspots and top city attractions, YOTEL Edinburgh offers more than just a great sleep with its stylish design and forward-thinking approach to delivering a different guest experience. Its popular bar, lounge and co-working space is the place to watch Edinburgh life go by and don't miss events at its one-of-a-kind 360° screening room.
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
Mission Control is open 24/7 with self-service kiosks for quick check-in and check-out, as well as our friendly crew to provide round the clock assistance. Our standard check-in time is after 3pm and check-out is before 11am. We also offer early check-in and late check-out, when available, for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels.
The gym is open 24/7 for hotel guests and features new cardio machines and a variety of weight training equipment.
Essen und Trinken
Egal, ob du nur das Grab+Go nutzen willst oder bei uns bleibst, das YOTEL hat bestimmt etwas für dich!
Meetings & Events
From our one-of-a-kind 360° screening room Imaginex to multi-functional co-working areas, we have flexible event and meeting spaces suitable for any occasion. Casual brainstorming session with colleagues? Formal board meeting? Show-stopper party?
Check out our different spaces and complete the form below to get things started.
Imaginex Screening Room
Imaginex is YOTEL Edinburgh's dramatic two-storey 360° screening room and events venue. This high-tech, high-spec space is completely customisable and perfect for big events and parties, including film premieres, product launches, corporate entertaining and social gatherings.Go to Imaginex
Flexible Meeting Rooms
Our two interconnecting, flexible meeting rooms can be pre-booked for groups of 6 to 50 delegates, depending on set up. Both rooms feature smart TVs, complimentary super-fast WiFi, AV and lighting, air-conditioning, bottled still and sparking water and conference stationery.
Our multi-purpose spaces are as flexible as life in the digital age. There are big tables and cosy corners with charging points and free WiFi where you can catch up on emails or meet up with colleagues.
Talk to us
- Komyuniti is our atmospheric lounge and bar facing Queen Street. Cocktail classics, excellent wines and local beers are available alongside an all-day dining menu. Pull up a seat at the bar, choose a cosy corner or grab a table by the window to watch Edinburgh life go by. Don't forget to check out our regular events programme too at Imaginex.
- Sunday - Thursday 3pm - midnight
- Friday and Saturday 3pm - 1am
- Food served 3pm - 9pm daily
Build your own wholesome breakfast from a delicious selection of items including muffins, pastries, salad, whole fruit and yoghurt as well as a choice of hot dishes. Top it off with a juice and a locally brewed coffee or tea.
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 10am
Weekends 7:30am – 10.30am
YOTEL Edinburgh is centrally located at 68-73 Queen Street, Edinburgh EH2 4NA: a 5-minute walk to Princes Street and a 15-minute walk to Waverley Station.
On arrival, it is possible to park your car to unload luggage in front of the hotel on Queen Street. There are various options for parking thereafter:
The nearest NCP car park is at Castle Terrace, EH1 2EW.
There is limited on-street parking nearby. Visit Edinburgh City Council's website for further details.
Unsere AdresseYOTEL Edinburgh
68-73 Queen Street
Join us for YOTEL’s signature celebration of the holiday season. Stay warm with creative programming, local partner events and festive food and drink. Created for guests and locals, turn up and tune into the global WHAT'S ON calendar throughout the winter months.
Cocktails and concert with Edinburgh Gin
- Enjoy an hour of festive music performed live by the talented ensemble Classical.Scot, while being served three delicious Edinburgh Gin cocktails.
- When: 13 December at 6- 7pm and 8:30-9:30pm
- Where: Imaginex at YOTEL Edinburgh
- Price: £30 per person
- Pop by the hotel on 7 December to see artist Caroline Byrne installing a Christmas tree sculpture in Mission Control, commissioned exclusively for YOTEL. The installation will be in place throughout December, so you can enjoy the creative masterpiece throughout the festive season. Why not enjoy it with a festive cocktail special in hand?!
- When: From 7 December