This YOTELAIR is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi AirportNestled amongst the trees and waterfalls on the 4th floor of Jewel Changi Airport
Premium Queen ADA
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- Our day rates are your answer to long transit or unexpected layovers. We provide all the necessities for the modern-day traveller to relax, rest, work and refresh between flights.
Looking for a mini adventure? Head over to YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport, located in the gorgeous Jewel development to enjoy a night away from home. Enjoy a host of perks when you stay with YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
Stay for the day
Enjoy some extreme shopping, hiking through an indoor forest or a bit of both. Spend your next staycation at YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport!
- Mission Control is the hub at our hotel. This one-stop service can help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. Our crew is available and ready to help 24/7. Standard check-in is from 3pm and check-out is before 12pm. We’ve replaced the traditional front desk with airline-style kiosks so there is no need to stand in line waiting
- Our cleverly designed hotel cabins maximise available space to save you money. There is space to stow a couple of suitcases underneath the bed – but if you are travelling with a lot of luggage there are storage facilities within Singapore Changi Airport that you can use.
- Walk-in only
- We have three private shower cabins available for travellers who want to freshen up before their onward flight. Each cabin features a rain shower, Urban Jungle toiletries, fresh fluffy towels, and a hairdryer.
- Our gym is open 24/7 so there's no excuse to skip your workout even while on your travels.
Food delivery with Changi Eats
- YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport has partnered with food delivery platform Changi Eats, so you can get meals delivered from up to five different eateries across Changi Airport and JEWEL Changi in a single delivery. As a YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport guest, you can get $15 off plus free delivery when you spend $50 with a promo code - just ask Mission Control when you check in!
- Our Komyuniti lounge is open 24/7 providing a place for you to relax, work or chat with your fellow travellers. You can eat your Changi Eats food delivery here and hot drinks are also available.
Our hotel is conveniently located in Jewel Changi Airport, landside of Changi Airport.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required. You will find us on the 4th floor of Jewel, between Terminals 1 and 2.
Please look out for Lobby H. You will find the entrance of the hotel after exiting the elevator.
Alternatively, you may take the escalator direct to level 4 upon entering from arrival hall Terminal 1.
GETTING TO THE AIRPORT TERMINALS:
Terminal 1 is less than a five minute walk away.
Terminal 2 is an eight minute walk followed by a ride via sky bridge.
Terminal 3 is a ten minute walk followed by a ride via sky bridge.
To access Terminal 4, you will need to travel to Terminal 2 and then take the shuttle bus to Terminal 4.
EARLY FLIGHT CHECK-IN:
The early flight check-in lounge is located on the first level of Jewel. There is a lounge where you can check-in your bags early and obtain your boarding pass (provided your flight is departing more than 3 hours from the check-in time).
Please proceed to your airline's regular check-in counters if any of the following applies to you:
1. You are a passenger on staff travel or standby tickets
2. You are a passenger with a flight change request
3. You are a passenger with excess baggage or a ticketing issue
4. You are part of a single booking with more than 7 passengers
Unsere AdresseYOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
78 Airport Boulevard
At Singapore Changi Airport, our day rates are ideal for long transit or unexpected layovers.* Cabins (YOTEL-speak for bedrooms) can be booked for as little as four hours or as long as overnight.
We're located on the fourth floor of Jewel mall, between Terminals 1 and 2. Find out more information about getting to us here.
Cleverly designed to maximise available space, our cabins have everything you need and nothing you don't, including an adjustable SmartBed™, a smart TV, a pull-out workstation and super-fast WiFi, as well as refreshing rain shower and Urban Skincare toiletries. All cabins are 'blackout' cabins, so you can catch up on sleep whatever the time of day.
Food and drink
Komyuniti lounge overlooks the spectacular Rain Vortex, and is the perfect place to recharge and relax. Open 24/7, all guests can enjoy super-fast free WiFi and a selection of food and drinks are available for a small price.
Our gym is open 24/7 and is available for day rate guests.
How to book
For day rates with a minimum of 4 hours stay, email [email protected] Online reservations are coming soon.
* YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.