This YOTELAIR is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi AirportSegarkan dan tenangkan indra anda sebelum penerbangan berikutnya
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
Stay & Dine Package
Eat, sleep and be merry with a staycation of dreams at YOTELAIR, accompanied with a gastronomic adventure at Tonito Singapore! Perfect for a special occasion or simply to fulfil your wanderlust as you indulge in a delicious Latin American festive meal during your getaway.
Looking for a mini adventure? Head over to YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport, located in the gorgeous Jewel development to enjoy a night away from home. Enjoy a host of perks when you stay with YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
Stay for the day
Enjoy some extreme shopping, hiking through an indoor forest or a bit of both. Spend your next staycation at YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport!
- Mission Control is the hub at our hotel. This one-stop service can help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7. Standard check-in is from 3pm and check-out is before 12pm. We’ve replaced the traditional front desk with airline-style kiosks so there is no need to stand in line waiting
- Our cleverly designed hotel cabins maximise available space to save you money. There is space to stow a couple of suitcases underneath the bed – but if you are travelling with a lot of luggage there are storage facilities within Singapore Changi Airport that you can use.
- Walk-in only
- We have three private shower cabins available for travellers who want to freshen up before their onward flight. Each cabin features a rain shower, Urban Skincare toiletries, fresh fluffy towels, and a hairdryer.
- Served 11.00am – 23.59pm
- Hot meals are available from 11am all the way through to 23.59pm in Komyuniti at YOTELAIR.
Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), guests are encouraged to take their food back to their cabins. Hot and cold soft drinks are available.
- Served 6.30am to 11am (Currently unavailable)
- Start your day with a continental Grab+Go breakfast in Komyuniti, served every morning between 6.30am and 11am.
Love Bubble Tea?
- YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport has partnered with CHICHA San Chen at Jewel, so you can get FREE toppings with any drink purchased. Simply flash your YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport keycard at the point of purchase to redeem!
Our hotel is conveniently located in Jewel Changi Airport, landside of Changi Airport.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required. You will find us on the 4th floor of Jewel, between Terminals 1 and 2.
Please look out for Lobby H. You will find the entrance of the hotel after exiting the elevator.
Alternatively, you may take the escalator direct to level 4 upon entering from arrival hall Terminal 1.
GETTING TO THE AIRPORT TERMINALS:
Terminal 1 is less than a five minute walk away.
Terminal 2 is an eight minute walk followed by a ride via sky bridge.
Terminal 3 is a ten minute walk followed by a ride via sky bridge.
To access Terminal 4, you will need to travel to Terminal 2 and then take the shuttle bus to Terminal 4.
EARLY FLIGHT CHECK-IN:
The early flight check-in lounge is located on the first level of Jewel. There is a lounge where you can check-in your bags early and obtain your boarding pass (provided your flight is departing more than 3 hours from the check-in time).
Please proceed to your airline's regular check-in counters if any of the following applies to you:
1. You are a passenger on staff travel or standby tickets
2. You are a passenger with a flight change request
3. You are a passenger with excess baggage or a ticketing issue
4. You are part of a single booking with more than 7 passengers
Our addressYOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
78 Airport Boulevard