This YOTELAIR is located in the secure international transit area, past security and passport control. Guests staying at airside MUST have a valid boarding pass. Only hand luggage is permitted. It is not possible to bring large items of luggage to the hotel.
YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol AirportCatch up on sleep, just minutes from the departure gates
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- Mission Control is the hub at our hotel. This one-stop service can help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Please note: We do not accept cash payments
- One of the easiest things to do at YOTEL is to stay connected! Our WiFi is super-fast, free and everywhere in the hotel – brilliant for staying in touch with loved ones or just posting some great memories online.
- Hot drinks are available for a small fee.
- We are located airside (after security) and you can only bring hand luggage with you to the hotel. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport does not allow airlines to check-in your luggage the night before a flight. We provide limited storage space for cabin luggage in our rooms.
- Walk-in only
- Wash away your jet lag and freshen up before a big meeting or whilst in transit. There’s no need to stress about booking in advance - spontaneity rules here as showers are allocated on arrival. Just turn up and ask the Mission Control crew about availability. Shower Cabin features rain showers, shower gel and shampoo, fluffy towels, changing area and toilet.
You will find us on the airside of the Amsterdam terminal in Lounge 2 after check-in and security. You’ll need to check-in your bags before you get to us, but of course, hand luggage is absolutely fine, and we have you covered on the skincare amenities front. Being airside means you’re only minutes away from all gates.
Our addressYOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol
1118 AS Schiphol