This YOTELAIR is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.
YOTEL Istanbul Airport (Landside)Go from bed to breakfast, to check-in desk in minutes
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
Landside or Airside?
- Istanbul Airport is home both to YOTEL, offering 171 modern cabins, a gym, flexible meeting rooms, and a stylish bar and restaurant. We have two hotels at the airport - this one is located on the 'landside' of Istanbul Airport's main terminal building. You will find the YOTEL near entrance #7 and check-in counter "R". Whether you’re staying only for a few hours, overnight or taking an early morning flight, our YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside) hotel is just the place to lay your head.
Turn up and tune in to a sizzling schedule of events this summer brought to you by YOTEL.
Breakfast and room rate
Make your way to Komyuniti bar and restaurant and kick-start your day at our continental breakfast - our room and breakfast rate gives you the best deal!
Komyuniti bar and restaurant access
For those of you who are in transit but do not need to book a hotel room, our beautifully designed Komyuniti bar and restaurant offers everything you need to relax, refresh and connect before your flight.
- Should you need any assistance; the Mission Control crew is also available. It is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. Our standard check-in time is any time after 3pm and check-out is any time before 11am. We also offer early check-in and late check-out when available for a small fee. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- The gym is open with the new hygiene standards and is available upon reservation.
Meetings & Events
- YOTEL Istanbul Airport (Landside) features a range of flexible meeting and event spaces suitable for formal board meetings, corporate events, team-building, brainstorming, educational trips or collaborative co-working.
- Our current capacities follow current public health advice for keeping safe during these unusual times. We have also implemented operation ‘#SmartStay’; a package of measures, resources and training to offer peace of mind and to enhance protection and care for our guests throughout our hotel, including our meeting spaces.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
Talk to us
- Kick-off your day with breakfast in Komyuniti, our relaxed social space, where you can meet, get connected, relax, or re-charge. Throughout the day, we’ll keep hunger at bay with a menu of sandwiches, salads and Turkish specialities. In the evening, drop by the bar for beer and wine, spirits and cocktails.
- Breakfast: 06.30am – 10.30am (Continental breakfast)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Our chefs have something for everyone, whatever the time of day. Every morning, you will have a great start to the day with continental breakfast. From 11am, the all-day menu bursts with flavour, from fettucine or fish & chips to mini pides or crunchy fattoush salad. Save room for sweets!
- By night, Komyuniti becomes a social hub with great music and a laid-back vibe. The bar team has created a menu of classic and signature cocktails, including Kompliment – made from butterfly pea flower-infused gin, fresh lemon, violet liqueur, egg white, hibiscus perfume and orange bitters.
AIRSIDE OR LANDSIDE?
We have two hotels at Istanbul Airport, one with airside access and one with landside access.
Choose YOTELAIR on the airside if you have a valid international boarding pass and/or are transiting. Choose YOTEL on the landside if you are arriving at the airport from Istanbul and/or wish to leave the airport during your stay.
YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside):
Always check your flight details and hotel booking information before booking and checking-into our hotels.
Where is YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside) located?
This hotel is located on the landside of Istanbul Airport's main terminal building (where you will check-in for your flight), you will find YOTEL near to entrance #7 and check-in counter "R".
On which floor is YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside) located?
Departure Floor (main entrance side)
When should I stay at YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside)?
If you are arriving into Istanbul on a domestic flight and will continue onwards on an international flight.
If you are coming from the city centre or any other local destination and are checking in for a domestic or international flight.
If you want to leave the hotel to go into the city and come back.
If arriving from outside or via a domestic flight, should I go through passport control?
No. If you arrived at Istanbul Airport from outside or via a domestic flight, you are already on the landside. Our landside hotel is located in the main terminal building, near to entrance #7 and check-in counter "R".
If coming via an international flight, how can I find YOTEL Istanbul Airport (landside)?
If you arrived on an international flight and you DO NOT have another international flight but you have a domestic flight, please GO THROUGH PASSPORT CONTROL to enter the landside part of the terminal. The hotel is located in the main terminal building, near to entrance 7 and check-in counter "R".
You will need a valid visa to enter Turkey.
What size luggage can I bring landside?
You are permitted to carry any size luggage to the hotel as we're located prior to checking in.
Can I get a Covid-19 (PCR) test at Istanbul Airport?
Yes. There is a Covid-19 testing centre located on the landside of Istanbul Airport.
Please call +90 549 827 7121 to speak with a Duty Manager if you have any questions.
Our addressYOTEL Istanbul Airport (Landside)
Terminal Caddesi No:1