This YOTELAIR is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport在搭乘您的下一趟航班之前振作精神、放松您的感官
Premium Queen ADA
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
Looking for a mini adventure? Head over to YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport, located in the gorgeous Jewel development to enjoy a night away from home. Enjoy a host of perks when you stay with YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
Stay for the day
Enjoy some extreme shopping, hiking through an indoor forest or a bit of both. Spend your next staycation at YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport!
- Mission Control is the hub at our hotel. This one-stop service can help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7. Standard check-in is from 3pm and check-out is before 12pm. We’ve replaced the traditional front desk with airline-style kiosks so there is no need to stand in line waiting
- Our cleverly designed hotel cabins maximise available space to save you money. There is space to stow a couple of suitcases underneath the bed – but if you are travelling with a lot of luggage there are storage facilities within Singapore Changi Airport that you can use.
- Walk-in only
- We have three private shower cabins available for travellers who want to freshen up before their onward flight. Each cabin features a rain shower, Urban Skincare toiletries, fresh fluffy towels, and a hairdryer.
- Served 11.00am – 23.59pm
- Hot meals are available from 11am all the way through to 23.59pm in Komyuniti at YOTELAIR.
Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), guests are encouraged to take their food back to their cabins. Hot and cold soft drinks are available.
- Served 6.30am to 11am (Currently unavailable)
- Start your day with a continental Grab+Go breakfast in Komyuniti, served every morning between 6.30am and 11am.
Love Bubble Tea?
- YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport has partnered with CHICHA San Chen at Jewel, so you can get FREE toppings with any drink purchased. Simply flash your YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport keycard at the point of purchase to redeem!
YOTELAIR 新加坡樟宜机场（陆侧）店位于 1 号航站楼和 2 号航站楼之间的星耀樟宜购物商场。
请前往 H 大厅。您走出电梯后就会发现酒店入口。
或者，您也可以从 1 号航站楼到达大厅乘坐电梯直接前往 4 楼。
前往 1 号航站楼，步行不到五分钟即到。
前往 2 号航站楼，步行八分钟然后乘坐高架轻轨列车。
前往 3 号航站楼，步行十分钟然后乘坐高架轻轨列车。
前往 4 号航站楼，您需要先前往 2 号航站楼，然后乘坐接驳巴士前往 4 号航站楼。
我们的酒店地址YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
78 Airport Boulevard
At Singapore Changi Airport, our day rates are ideal for long transit or unexpected layovers.* Cabins (YOTEL-speak for bedrooms) can be booked for as little as four hours or as long as overnight.
We're located on the fourth floor of Jewel mall, between Terminals 1 and 2. Find out more information about getting to us here.
Cleverly designed to maximise available space, our cabins have everything you need and nothing you don't, including an adjustable SmartBed™, a smart TV, a pull-out workstation and super-fast WiFi, as well as refreshing rain shower and Urban Skincare toiletries. All cabins are 'blackout' cabins, so you can catch up on sleep whatever the time of day.
Food and drink
Komyuniti lounge overlooks the spectacular Rain Vortex, and is the perfect place to recharge and relax. Open 24/7, all guests can enjoy super-fast free WiFi and a selection of food and drinks are available for a small price.
Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), our gym will be temporarily closed until further notice. If you do want to work out during your stay, speak to our Mission Control crew for tips.
How to book
For day rates with a minimum of 4 hours stay, email [email protected] Online reservations are coming soon.
* YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.