YOTEL LondonA smart base for exploring the best of central London
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- Stay at YOTEL London and look forward to innovative design and time-saving technology in our super-smart cabins (YOTEL-speak for rooms) and social spaces, ideal for work and play. But we’re so much more than just a good sleep! Stay with us and you’re never more than 15 minutes away from exploring the best of what central London has to offer including Shoreditch, Soho and the South Bank. We’re the smart base for your stay in the city.
Black Friday - 40% off
Save 40% on all bookings till 31 October 2022, plus cancel or amend till 2pm on day of arrival. Hurry, offer ends 2 December
Experience is key for us at YOTEL, that’s why we have created various seasonal offers and packages for you to enjoy in Komyuniti. Ranging from a ‘Taste of the World’ Gin Package to a Bottomless Punch, we’ll ensure you have the best time with us.
Bang in the heart of cultural Clerkenwell, YOTEL London’s events calendar certainly brings the fun.
- The check-in desks are accessible 24/7. Should you need any assistance, the Mission Control crew is also available. Our standard check-in time is any time after 3pm and check-out is any time before 11am. We also offer early check-in and late check-out when available for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Please note: We do not accept cash payments
- Achieve your exercise goals on the go in our 24/7 gym. For hotel guests only, you’ll find all the must-have tools and latest Technogym equipment for a total body workout.
Explore London with Urban Junkies
- The Urban Junkies guide for YOTEL London is our pick of where we would visit in the city. We’ve tried to give you a couple of recommendations that are close to the hotel, as well as a few picks further afield to explore.
Meetings & Events
- Keep your meetings fresh with our range of flexible spaces, perfect for business meetings, creative brainstorms, workshops and more. We have two hubs and have a range of healthy and creative catering options available. If you have something extra special to celebrate, why not consider a full takeover of Komyuniti.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
- Our hubs can be pre-booked for groups of up to 20 guests, depending on set up. Each hub features a smart TV, super-fast WiFi, AV, lighting and air-conditioning. Ideal for co-working, business meetings, presentations, private dinners and more.
Komyuniti co-working space
- Our multi-purpose public area is as flexible as life in the digital age. Komyuniti is a welcoming space where you can catch up on emails or meet up with colleagues; grab a bite to eat or while away an evening with friends. Think of it as easy-come, easy-go hospitality, with charging points and free WiFi; fun, fresh, playlists and affordable food and drinks.
Talk to us
- At the heart of the hotel is Komyuniti, our stylish all-day restaurant and bar serving up street food inspired bar snacks and larger plates from bao buns to flatbreads, all washed down with a range of local craft beer and speciality cocktails. The split-level area, ideal for both work and play, offers a range of cosy booths, sofas and social tables. Don’t forget to look up at the glass ceiling!
Grab + Go
- In a rush? Pick up a selection of food and drink perfect for on the go from our Grab + Go station.
Taste the World
- Experience is key for us at YOTEL, that’s why we have created various seasonal offers and packages for you to enjoy in Komyuniti. Ranging from a ‘Taste of the World’ Gin Package to a Bottomless Punch, we’ll ensure you have the best time with us.
Build your own Breakfast
- Build your own breakfast from a delicious selection of individually pre-packaged items including muffins, pastries, salad, whole fruit and yoghurt as well as a choice of hot dishes. Top it off with a juice and a grab-and-go coffee or tea. Pop everything in your takeaway bag and enjoy your wholesome breakfast anywhere!
You’ll find YOTEL London in Clerkenwell - a hidden gem in central London packed with buzzing cafés, pubs and bars and world-class independent restaurants. Home to one of London’s best street food markets and one of the city’s best nightclubs, it’s where Londoners hang out to eat well, drink well and be merry.
Visit the quirky museums and green spaces nearby or explore the rest of central London - easily reachable on foot, bike and public transport. It’s a five minute walk to the nearest tube station, an eight minute bus ride into Shoreditch and a 12 minute cycle into Soho.
Underground – Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines from Farringdon Station
If you are planning to drive to Clerkenwell please be aware that you will be within the Congestion Charge Zone. A fee is charged on some vehicles between 07:00 and 18:00 Mondays to Fridays. For more information visit Transport for London's website.
There are several car parks nearby: Saffron Hill, Hatton Garden and Goswell Road, 1-3 Amwell Street, Smithfield and Holborn Gate.
96-100 Clerkenwell Rd