This YOTELAIR is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.
YOTELAIR London HeathrowNever miss another early flight again
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- Mission Control is the hub at our hotel. This one-stop service can help you with anything from check-in / check-out, food and drink for the grazers, alarm clocks for the early risers, earplugs for the light sleepers, fans for the over-heaters, just let us know. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Please note: We do not accept cash payments
- Our cabins have very limited storage space, except for our Premium Cabins which have some storage space under the bed for approximately one regular suitcase and two cabin suitcases. If you need extra space to store your luggage, the Excess Baggage Company is conveniently located just downstairs from YOTELAIR London Heathrow.
The YOTEL Experience
- Our cabins are cleverly designed to maximise space and functionality. Our signature SmartBed™ gives you the ultimate sleep experience. It glides at the touch of a button to any position for relaxing, work or sleep. Before you go, refresh and recharge with hot steamy rain showers to set you on your way.
- You can order individually from our a la carte menu, or arrange a super speedy continental breakfast to be ready for you upon check out. We have an excellent selection of breakfast items for you to choose from:
- Eat Natural muesli bar
- Freshly baked croissant
- Fruit yoghurt
- Fair-trade apple or orange juice
- Any hot drink - coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- Did you know that for just £6.95 per person we can add a continental breakfast directly to your booking. Just email [email protected] with your booking reference number.
Lunch and dinner
- You can order food delivery to your cabin 24/7 from Mission Control. We offer a selection of meals, sweet and savoury snacks as well as a range of drinks such as hot drinks, soft drinks, juice, beer, wine and small bottles of spirits.
- Pizzas: Mozzarella or Pepperoni
- Pannini: Ham and cheese or Chicken and pesto
- Singapore noodles
- Ben & Jerry's ice-cream pots
Our hotel at Heathrow Airport in the public landside area of Terminal 4 on the mezzanine level gives you the ultimate convenience of being only minutes away from the departure and arrival gates. You’re welcome.
- If you are leaving the UK, you can easily access the hotel. It is located before passport control.
- If you are entering the UK or in transit to another destination, you will need valid entry into the UK (visa) to clear UK immigration in the terminal you landed in and access the hotel.
- Please note that YOTELAIR is unable to refund guests who cannot stay with us because they do not have the correct documentation to enter the UK.
- You do not have to be checked in for your flight to use YOTELAIR.
Notre emplacementYOTELAIR London Heathrow
Arrivals Mezzanine Landside
London Heathrow Airport