YOTEL New York Times SquareIdéalement situé à Midtown Manhattan
Our most popular cabins
First Class King Junior Suite with Terrace ADA
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- If you’re travelling solo, planning a dinner with colleagues or friends or even living local and entertaining clients, we’ve got you covered. It all happens at Komyuniti. It's where life happens and guests connect, and it is also home to some of the best food in town.
Longer Stay Rate
Need to stay with us a while? We offer special rates for guests staying with us for a month or longer!
Stay More, Save More
Save up to 25% off when booking 4 nights or more.
Les tarifs gouvernementaux sur nos hôtels américains YOTELs sont réservés aux voyages d’affaires officiels du gouvernement pour les employés fédéraux.
✔ Valable pour tout type de cabine
✔ Valable pour toutes les dates de séjour
AAA member rate
Pour obtenir des réductions exclusives, entrez simplement votre numéro de compte à 16 chiffres dans la case dédiée aux réductions AAA, dans la section des codes promotionnels.
- We've replaced the traditional front desk with self-service kiosks, so you don't waste your time in a queue. Standard check-in time is from 3pm and check-out is before 11am – and we also offer early check-in and late check-out (when available) for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
Temporarily out of service
...to YOBOT, the worlds first robotic luggage concierge, and the perfect backdrop for a futuristic selfie. YOBOT's pretty handy too when it comes to storing your bags in one of its 150 bins: simply enter your last name and a pin number of your choice, then watch YOBOT spring into action. Your luggage will be securely stored away and of course, you will get a receipt with a barcode that YOBOT scans for collection.
YOBOT is getting a facelift and currently unable to store your luggage. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Our WiFi is super-fast, free and everywhere in the hotel; brilliant for staying in touch with loved ones or just posting great memories online (remember to tag us @YOTEL). You will find multiple USB and international charging points in your cabin and around the whole hotel, including our co-working spaces in Komyuniti on FOUR.
- Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), our gym will be temporarily closed until further notice. If you do want to work out during your stay, speak to our Mission Control crew for tips.
Meetings & Events
- Our New York City hotel features a range of flexible event and meeting spaces suitable for casual brainstorming, formal board meetings, corporate events, weddings, school reunions, educational trips and collaborative co-working. Our facilities range from a large outdoor terrace space with amazing views of Manhattan to small meeting rooms. Whatever the occasion, make YOTEL your venue.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
- Our amazing terrace one of the largest outdoor hotel terraces in New York. Boasting spectacular views, it’s ideal for cocktail receptions and private events for up to 320 people.
Green Room 42
- This unique, multi-functional space can accommodate up to 150 people. It comes complete with a variety of tech, audio, and lighting options, as well as free, super-fast WiFi – perfect for conferences and social events.
- Our Club Cabins are a series of private meeting rooms featuring smart TVs, complimentary WiFi and floor-to-ceiling windows boasting natural daylight. They can accommodate up to 15 people and are ideal for co-working, business meetings, presentations and intimate dinners. They are excellent value for money.
- Green Fig is currently closed and will return soon! In the meantime, enjoy great food and cocktails at Social Drink and Food, located on our terrace.
The Terrace by Social Drink and Food
- Social Drink and Food is one of New York City's largest hotel rooftop spaces offering craft cocktails and savoury meals. In keeping with current city dining regulations, guests can take advantage of outdoor tented dining offerings.
- Mon - Fri: 3pm-12am
- Sat - Sun: 12pm-12am
Green Room 42
- The Green Room 42 is Broadway's funkiest cabaret club. Located on FOUR, the curated nightlife experience features Broadway stars in live performance, and a delicious menu of food and drink.
- Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), Komyuniti will temporarily stop serving food and drink until further notice.
The nearest metro/tube to the hotel is Times Square – 42nd Street / Port Authority Bus Terminal which is two blocks east of YOTEL New York on 42nd Street. It is a subway station complex located under Times Square and the Port Authority Bus Terminal, at the intersection of 42nd Street, Seventh and Eighth Avenues, and Broadway in Midtown Manhattan. The A,C,E lines go through there.
We do not offer a free shuttle/taxi service from local airports. Both JFK and EWR airports have standard fees into Manhattan for taxis, plus toll charges and tips. A taxi service can be arranged by contacting the hotel directly (+1 646 449 7700) prior to arrival, or by visiting Ground Control on the ground floor.
Our hotel in New York is approximately 1-hour drive by taxi from John F. Kennedy or 2 hours by public transport. Unless you are travelling light, and you’re familiar with New York public transport, you are best off taking a taxi or booking an airport shuttle bus. Cabs from JFK to Manhattan are a flat rate ($52.50 + tip and toll). Just across the Hudson from Manhattan is Newark airport, the closest airport to YOTEL New York - 25 minutes by taxi or public transport. There’s a direct AirTrain which runs between Newark and Penn Station. One hour away by taxi or public transport is LaGuardia airport.
Par le train
Penn Station: la station la plus fréquentée de l’hémisphère occidental dessert plus de 600 000 personnes chaque jour et se situe à environ 20 minutes à pied ou 10 minutes en taxi de l’hôtel YOTEL New York. Les trains Amtrak proposent des trajets directs jusqu’à Miami et La Nouvelle-Orléans vers le sud, et jusqu’à Chicago et Toronto vers le nord et l’ouest, avec des liaisons plus fréquentes vers les grandes villes comme Boston et Washington DC.
Conduire à Manhattan n’est pas pour les âmes sensibles ! Les conducteurs de New York sont connus pour être agressifs, les routes sont jonchées de nids-de-poule, et les embouteillages, n’en parlons pas… Au moins, les GPS diminuent vos chances d’emprunter des routes à contre-sens !
Le parking est géré par Manhattan Parking Group.
Taxi: les taxis jaunes sont gérés et contrôlés par la ville, ils sont dotés d’un compteur et peuvent être payés en espèces ou par carte bancaire. Le pourboire est généralement compris entre 15 et 20 %. Lorsque vous prenez un taxi, il est conseillé d’avoir avec vous l’adresse située en face de votre lieu de résidence. Pour YOTEL, il s’agit de la Tenth Avenue au W 42nd Street ou entre 41st Street et 42nd Street. Entre 16 h 00 à 17 h 00, c’est la relève et il est très difficile de trouver un taxi à ce moment-là.
Subway: public transport is the cheapest and quickest way to get around Manhattan. You’ll need to buy a MetroCard which you can pre-load with a cash amount to pay as you go ($2.75 per ride); or you can buy an "Unlimited 7-day Pass" for $32 ($16 concessions). MetroCards are also valid on New York buses. The nearest subway stations to YOTEL New York are 42nd St/Port Authority Bus Terminal (lines A, C and E) and 42nd Street Times Square (lines 1, 2 and 3).
Notre emplacementYOTEL New York
570 Tenth Avenue at W 42nd Street
New York, NY, 10036
Choose from good vibes only @ The Rooftop Terrace or impressive live events in New York’s funkiest cabaret club, Green Room 42.
LIVE EVENTS AT GREEN ROOM 42
New York’s funkiest cabaret club features your favourite Broadway stars in live performances, outdoor rooftop movies and a delicious menu of food and drink.Events and tickets
Stay & Play
An all-in-one destination experience at YOTEL New York! Enjoy a Premium Queen room stay, two cocktails at Social Drink and Food, and two tickets to Green Room 42., when you book one of our packages