- At YOTEL, our guests’ health and well-being has always been a core part of what we deliver as part of our brand promise.
- We want to make sure that as we welcome guests back and re-open hotels that we continue to uphold high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- So for peace of mind and to enhance protection and care for our guests and crew from check-in to check-out, we have implemented operation ‘#SmartStay’; a package of measures, resources and training that’s being rolled out at every one of our hotels worldwide.
- There is a lot of detail in the preparation and execution behind the scenes but in summary, we are:
- • Increasing the frequency of cleaning with high-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, cabins and shared spaces
- • Implementing enhanced safety and hygiene protocols for our restaurants, cafes, bars and Grab+Go including food preparation and handling
- • Installing hand sanitiser stations throughout the hotel in both public and back of house areas for both guests and crew
- • Displaying social distancing reminders in busy areas
- All our crew are fully trained on ‘#SmartStay’ and are here to answer any questions you may have about the programme. We will also be closely monitoring government and public health advice as it’s updated and will make changes to our measures where necessary.
- We hope to welcome you back to stay with us!
- Best wishes
- The YOTEL Crew
Book with Confidence
- Our flexible booking policy is now available for all new direct bookings at every one of our hotels worldwide. This means you can pay for your stay on arrival whilst also being able to make amendments or cancel your booking for free up 3pm* the day prior to your check-in date. Make sure you choose the flexible rate when making your booking. [email protected] members also save up to an additional 10% on every booking. Sign up here.
How do I cancel my upcoming booking?
- If you have any queries, please get in touch using the contact details included on your booking confirmation.
- If you have booked a stay via a third-party operator, you will need to contact them directly for support.
Hotel Specific Cancellation Policies*
- All YOTEL and YOTELAIR hotels cancel free of charge up until 3pm the day prior to your check-in date
- *Please note: Individual offers may have slightly different cancellation policies. Please refer to your confirmation notice or contact the hotel directly for more help and information.
During the current situation, we understand that it is important to have access to information about on-going changes at a local level. Please find out more information below:
- The United States
- U.S. Travel Association’s comprehensive information for the travel industry
- YOTEL Boston
- Local Authorities
- YOTEL Washington DC
- DC Health and the DC Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency recommendations
- YOTEL San Francisco
- San Francisco Local Authorities
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- California Department of Public Health
- YOTEL Singapore and YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
- Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority
- YOTEL Istanbul Airport and YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport
- Turkey's Ministry of Health
- Yeni Koronavirüs Hastalığı (COVID-19)
- Fight Against Covid-19 In Turkey
- Healthy Tourism Certification
- YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol and YOTEL Amsterdam
- Local Government ‘RIVM’
- Advice for Dutch travellers
- Advice for international travellers
- YOTELAIR Paris CDG
- French Government Recommendations
- YOTELAIR and YOTEL hotels across the UK
- UK Government Guidance
- Scottish Government Recommendations
- YOTEL Porto
- Local Authorities