YOTEL New York Times SquareNo coração de Manhattan
Our most popular cabins
First Class King Junior Suite with Terrace ADA
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- If you’re travelling solo, planning a dinner with colleagues or friends or even living local and entertaining clients, we’ve got you covered. It all happens at Komyuniti. It's where life happens and guests connect, and it is also home to some of the best food in town.
Longer Stay Rate
Need to stay with us a while? We offer special rates for guests staying with us for a month or longer!
Stay More, Save More
Save up to 25% off when booking 4 nights or more.
As tarifas governamentais YOTEL nos nossos hotéis nos Estados Unidos estão reservadas a trabalhadores federais em viagens governamentais oficiais
✔ Aplicável a todos os tipos de cabines
✔ Aplicável a todas as datas de estadia
AAA member rate
Basta clicar no botão "Código Especial", escolher "Tarifa AAA" e introduzir o teu número de conta de 16 dígitos para desbloquear descontos exclusivos.
Partilhamos amor quando reservas diretamente connosco! Basta selecionares a tarifa para membros e nós oferecemos-te 10% de desconto!
- We've replaced the traditional front desk with self-service kiosks, so you don't waste your time in a queue. Standard check-in time is from 3pm and check-out is before 11am – and we also offer early check-in and late check-out (when available) for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
Temporarily out of service
...to YOBOT, the worlds first robotic luggage concierge, and the perfect backdrop for a futuristic selfie. YOBOT's pretty handy too when it comes to storing your bags in one of its 150 bins: simply enter your last name and a pin number of your choice, then watch YOBOT spring into action. Your luggage will be securely stored away and of course, you will get a receipt with a barcode that YOBOT scans for collection.
YOBOT is getting a facelift and currently unable to store your luggage. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Our WiFi is super-fast, free and everywhere in the hotel; brilliant for staying in touch with loved ones or just posting great memories online (remember to tag us @YOTEL). You will find multiple USB and international charging points in your cabin and around the whole hotel, including our co-working spaces in Komyuniti on FOUR.
- Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), our gym will be temporarily closed until further notice. If you do want to work out during your stay, speak to our Mission Control crew for tips.
Meetings & Events
- Our New York City hotel features a range of flexible event and meeting spaces suitable for casual brainstorming, formal board meetings, corporate events, weddings, school reunions, educational trips and collaborative co-working. Our facilities range from a large outdoor terrace space with amazing views of Manhattan to small meeting rooms. Whatever the occasion, make YOTEL your venue.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
- Our amazing terrace one of the largest outdoor hotel terraces in New York. Boasting spectacular views, it’s ideal for cocktail receptions and private events for up to 320 people.
Green Room 42
- This unique, multi-functional space can accommodate up to 150 people. It comes complete with a variety of tech, audio, and lighting options, as well as free, super-fast WiFi – perfect for conferences and social events.
- Our Club Cabins are a series of private meeting rooms featuring smart TVs, complimentary WiFi and floor-to-ceiling windows boasting natural daylight. They can accommodate up to 15 people and are ideal for co-working, business meetings, presentations and intimate dinners. They are excellent value for money.
- Green Fig is currently closed and will return soon! In the meantime, enjoy great food and cocktails at Social Drink and Food, located on our terrace.
The Terrace by Social Drink and Food
- Social Drink and Food is one of New York City's largest hotel rooftop spaces offering craft cocktails and savoury meals. In keeping with current city dining regulations, guests can take advantage of outdoor tented dining offerings.
- Mon - Fri: 3pm-12am
- Sat - Sun: 12pm-12am
Green Room 42
- The Green Room 42 is Broadway's funkiest cabaret club. Located on FOUR, the curated nightlife experience features Broadway stars in live performance, and a delicious menu of food and drink.
- Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), Komyuniti will temporarily stop serving food and drink until further notice.
The nearest metro/tube to the hotel is Times Square – 42nd Street / Port Authority Bus Terminal which is two blocks east of YOTEL New York on 42nd Street. It is a subway station complex located under Times Square and the Port Authority Bus Terminal, at the intersection of 42nd Street, Seventh and Eighth Avenues, and Broadway in Midtown Manhattan. The A,C,E lines go through there.
We do not offer a free shuttle/taxi service from local airports. Both JFK and EWR airports have standard fees into Manhattan for taxis, plus toll charges and tips. A taxi service can be arranged by contacting the hotel directly (+1 646 449 7700) prior to arrival, or by visiting Ground Control on the ground floor.
Our hotel in New York is approximately 1-hour drive by taxi from John F. Kennedy or 2 hours by public transport. Unless you are travelling light, and you’re familiar with New York public transport, you are best off taking a taxi or booking an airport shuttle bus. Cabs from JFK to Manhattan are a flat rate ($52.50 + tip and toll). Just across the Hudson from Manhattan is Newark airport, the closest airport to YOTEL New York - 25 minutes by taxi or public transport. There’s a direct AirTrain which runs between Newark and Penn Station. One hour away by taxi or public transport is LaGuardia airport.
Penn Station: a estação mais movimentada do hemisfério ocidental serve mais de 600 000 pessoas por dia e fica a cerca de 20 minutos a pé ou a 10 minutos de táxi do YOTEL New York. Os comboios da Amtrak nas suas rotas de nordeste fornecem serviços diretos até cidades tão a sul como Miami e Nova Orleães e tão a norte e oeste como Chicago e Toronto, com serviços mais frequentes para as principais cidades, como Boston e Washington DC.
Conduzir em Manhattan não é para qualquer um! Os condutores de Nova Iorque têm fama de serem agressivos; as estradas estão cheias de buracos; e os engarrafamentos, bem... Pelo menos, os sistemas de navegação irão ajudar-te a não entrar por estradas de sentido único.
A boa notícia é que há uma garagem pública ao lado do YOTEL New York. A entrada é na 475 West 41st Street (entre Dyer e a Décima Avenida) e o estacionamento custa 45 USD por 24 horas, ou 62 USD para estacionamento com assistente. Tenha em conta que existe um suplemento de 10 USD para veículos SUV e que as tarifas podem ser alteradas sem aviso prévio.
A garagem é gerida pelo Manhattan Parking Group.
Taxis: os táxis amarelos são administrados e controlados pela cidade, possuem taxímetro e aceitam pagamento em numerário, cartão de crédito e cartão de débito. A gorjeta é habitualmente de 15 - 20 %. Quando apanhas um táxi, é conveniente ter o endereço do cruzamento das ruas para onde desejas ir. Para o YOTEL, é a Tenth Avenue com a W 42nd Street, ou entre as ruas 41st e 42nd. Entre as 16h00 e as 17h00 há uma mudança nos turnos dos táxis, sendo muito difícil encontrar um táxi nesse horário.
Subway: o transporte público é a maneira mais rápida e barata de te deslocares em Manhattan. Deverás adquirir um MetroCard que pode ser pré-carregado com um valor monetário para pagares à medida que viajas (2,75 USD por viagem); ou podes comprar um passe de 7 dias por 32 USD (16 USD de concessões/ofertas). O MetroCard também é aceite nos autocarros de Nova Iorque.As estações de metro mais próximas do YOTEL New York são a 42nd St / Terminal Port Authority (linhas A, C e E) e 42nd Street/Times Square (linhas 1, 2 e 3).
A nossa localizaçãoYOTEL New York
570 Tenth Avenue at W 42nd Street
New York, NY, 10036
Choose from good vibes only @ The Rooftop Terrace or impressive live events in New York’s funkiest cabaret club, Green Room 42.
LIVE EVENTS AT GREEN ROOM 42
New York’s funkiest cabaret club features your favourite Broadway stars in live performances, outdoor rooftop movies and a delicious menu of food and drink.Events and tickets
Stay & Play
An all-in-one destination experience at YOTEL New York! Enjoy a Premium Queen room stay, two cocktails at Social Drink and Food, and two tickets to Green Room 42., when you book one of our packages