This property is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.
YOTELAIR London Gatwick AirportSouth Terminal landside location just minutes away from departures and arrivals
Grab a cabin
Everything you need and nothing you don't
Our day rates are your answer to a long transit or unexpected layover. We provide all the necessities for the modern-day traveller to relax, rest, work and refresh between flights.
Mission Control is where you check-in and check-out, and is open 24/7. From food and drink for the grazers, alarm clocks for the early risers, earplugs for the light sleepers, or fans for the over-heaters, the crew is available and ready to help.
Our cabins have very limited storage space, except for our Premium Cabins which have some storage space under the bed for approximately one regular suitcase or two cabin suitcases. If you need extra space to store your luggage, the Excess Baggage Company is conveniently located just upstairs from YOTELAIR London Gatwick, opposite the Arrivals gate.
The YOTEL experience
Our cabins are cleverly designed to maximise space and functionality. Our signature SmartBed™ gives you the ultimate sleep experience. It glides at the touch of a button to any position for relaxing, work or sleep. Before you go, refresh and recharge with hot steamy rain showers to set you on your way.
Loan a Lumie
Travelling can have a significant impact on your sleep pattern, which is why we've partnered with light therapy experts Lumie, so you can beat jet lag and get a great night's sleep - whatever time of day.
Loan a Lumie light for free during your stay at YOTELAIR to help regulate sleep cycles and boost your mood and energy. Lumie mimics the natural rising and setting of the sun, so you'll wind down gently and wake up gradually and effectively.
Subject to availability, just ask at Mission Control.More information
You can order individually from our a la carte menu, or arrange a super speedy continental breakfast to be ready for you upon check out. We have an excellent selection of breakfast items for you to choose from:
- Eat Natural muesli bar
- Freshly baked croissant
- Fruit yoghurt
- Fair-trade apple or orange juice
- Any hot drink - coffee, tea or hot chocolate
Did you know that for just £6.95 per person we can add a continental breakfast directly to your booking. Just email [email protected] with your booking reference number.
Lunch and dinner
You can order food delivery to your cabin 24/7 from Mission Control. We offer a selection of meals, sweet and savoury snacks as well as a range of drinks such as hot drinks, soft drinks, juice, beer, wine and small bottles of spirits.
- Pizzas: Margarita, Pepperoni and Chicken & Bacon
- Panini: Mozzarella, Sundried Tomato & Pesto and Chicken & Pesto
- Chicken Tikka Masala with rice
- Vegetable Lasagne
- Ben & Jerry's ice-cream pots
- Noodle pots: Vegetable or Chicken
We’re located in the public landside area of the South Terminal, next to international arrivals and only minutes away from North Terminal via the free shuttle service.
- If you are leaving the UK, you can easily access the hotel. It is located before passport control.
- If you are entering the UK or in transit to another destination, you will need valid entry into the UK (visa) to clear UK immigration and access the hotel.
- If you are landing at the North Terminal, come through immigration / passport control, past baggage reclaim, take the shuttle service to the South Terminal and follow the instructions above to reach our hotel.
- If you are landing at the South Terminal, come through immigration / passport control, past baggage reclaim, and follow the instructions above to reach our hotel.
- Please note that YOTELAIR is unable to refund guests who cannot stay with us because they do not have the correct documentation to enter the UK.
- You do not have to be checked in for your flight to use YOTELAIR.
A nossa localizaçãoYOTELAIR London Gatwick
West Sussex, RH6 0NN
At YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, our day rates are perfect for a long transit or unexpected layover. Cabins (YOTELAIR-speak for bedrooms) can be booked for as little as four hours or as long as overnight.
Our hotel is landside (before security and passport control) in the South Terminal, next to international arrivals and minutes away from the North Terminal via the free shuttle service.
Cleverly designed to maximise available space, our cabins have everything you need and nothing you don't, including an adjustable SmartBed™, a smart TV, a pull-out workstation and super-fast WiFi, as well as refreshing rain shower and Urban Jungle toiletries. All cabins are 'blackout' cabins, so you can catch up on sleep whatever the time of day.
Food and drink
Enjoy super-fast free WiFi, tea and coffee from Mission Control (for a small fee) and order food to your cabin. Choose from the menu in your cabin and give us a call from your cabin phone. When your meal is ready, we'll deliver it to you.
How to book
For day rates with a minimum of 4 hours stay, simply select your check-in and check-out times in the booking calendar above and your rate will be displayed.
Standard Cabin Rates
4 hour usage from £39
Premium Cabin Rates
4 hour usage from £49
Please note that these are ‘from’ prices.