?LandsideWhat does this mean?
This property is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.
YOTELAIR London Gatwick AirportSouth Terminal landside location just minutes away from departures and arrivals
We’re located in the public landside area of the South Terminal, next to international arrivals and only minutes away from North Terminal via the free shuttle service.
- If you are leaving the UK, you can easily access the hotel. It is located before passport control.
- If you are entering the UK or in transit to another destination, you will need valid entry into the UK (visa) to clear UK immigration and access the hotel.
- If you are landing at the North Terminal, come through immigration / passport control, past baggage reclaim, take the shuttle service to the South Terminal and follow the instructions above to reach our hotel.
- If you are landing at the South Terminal, come through immigration / passport control, past baggage reclaim, and follow the instructions above to reach our hotel.
- Please note that YOTELAIR is unable to refund guests who cannot stay with us because they do not have the correct documentation to enter the UK.
- You do not have to be checked in for your flight to use YOTELAIR.
A nossa localizaçãoYOTELAIR London Gatwick
West Sussex, RH6 0NN