- Over recent years, the hospitality industry has seen great change, with many operators switching from asset-heavy to asset-light business models and the emergence of players within the shared economy such as Airbnb. YOTEL's strategy has always been to be asset-light and to work with long-term third-party investors who value the YOTEL brand, culture and its unique product. YOTEL will continue to disrupt the market and focus not only on delivering smart design and experiences, but also smart investment and development opportunities for our partners. YOTEL can deliver:
- 50% more keys in the same square footage/meters than any traditional hotel
- +40% stabilised NOI
- +25% leveraged IRR
- For development opportunities contact [email protected]
- • EMEA: Rohan Thakkar
- • Americas: Jason Hsiang
- • APAC: Nikhil Manchharam
Adaptable design We are efficient in space planning and make sure our programming is relevant to the local market resulting in more net sellable area
Efficient operation Driving top line and profitability through unique guest experiences; enhancing on the overall value proposition and increasing the property GOP
Innovative technology Focused on the guest experience, our innovative technology provides the opportunity to switch seamlessly from work to play. Combined with sustainable technologies together these improve our operational efficiencies to drive strong margins
Opening Q4 2021
- YOTEL Manchester, opening in Q4 2021 is right in the heart of the trendy Deansgate, with 261 cabins, an all-day bar, restaurant and co-working space and TRIB3 fitness studio. Ideally located in Manchester's city centre on the corner of Deansgate and John Dalton Street, YOTEL is in walking distance of the city’s major sites.
Opening Q4 2021
- YOTEL Miami will offer 222 cabins (YOTEL speak for hotel), situated below YOTELPAD Miami. Our new YOTEL in Downtown Miami will be located with walking distance to many of Miami Florida’s most sought after restaurants, high-end shopping and major entertainment venues. Brickell, South Beath, Miami Beach, and the Miami International Airport are all just minutes away.
Opening Q4 2021
- The hotel is located in the heart of Downtown Miami, the city’s cultural, financial and commercial centre and one of Florida’s fastest-growing areas. It features 236 high tech cabins which offer comfort and easy connectivity. The hotel is perfect for those travelling for work or pleasure and features bars, restaurants, ourdoor terrace, pool as well as spaces for exercise, co-working and relaxing.
- The hotel is ideally placed a short walk from Downtown Dubai, the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall. The hotels offers 481 smartly designed cabins with luxury bedding, rejuvenating rain showers, relaxing mood lights and smart TVs which can easily be connected to guests’ own devices.
- YOTELPAD Dubai will feature 127 residential apartments situated in the same Business Bay building as YOTEL in Dubai. Ideally located within a short walk from the Business Bay Metro station, and just minutes from Downtown Dubai, the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall.
- The first YOTEL in Switzerland, YOTEL Geneva – Founex will open in late 2022 with 237 cabins and a destination F&B outlet, co-working and fitness centre conveniently located by the city centre and airport. The hotel will also feature our latest generation of cabins.
Opening Q4 2022
- Our first extended stay hotel in Europe, YOTELPAD is expanding into the ‘Capital of Europe’. YOTELPAD Brussels will open in late 2022 with 162 PADs.
- The 244-room property will be located on 63-69 City Road in Southbank – within walking distance of Melbourne’s CBD, the Arts Precinct, Federation Square and the Melbourne Cricket Ground – to name a few. YOTEL Melbourne will be a flagship property for YOTEL in Australia, featuring the brand’s latest generation of cabins.
YOTEL / YOTELPAD Atlanta
- By the end of 2022, the city will be home to a brand-new YOTEL within the soon-to-be revitalized Underground. The property will boast our signature cleverly designed cabins as well as YOTELPAD ling-stay accommodation. At the heart, there will be purposefully designed Komyuniti spaces, ideal for co-working, informal meetings as well as relaxing and socializing.
YOTEL Dubai The Palm
- The hotel features 203 cabins as well as extensive entertainment and relaxing areas. It is situated on the beach front and features a pool, beach club, restaurant and rooftop bar with spa and gym facilities to boot. It offers extraordinary value in a very sought-after location.
YOTEL Long Island City
- Located within the soon-to-be revitalised Underground. YOTEL Long Island City will boast our signature cleverly designed cabins as well as YOTELPAD long-stay accommodation. At the heart, there will be purposefully designed Komyuniti spaces, ideal for co-working, informal meetings as well as relaxing and socialising.