This YOTELAIR is located in the secure international transit area, past security and passport control. Guests staying at airside MUST have a valid boarding pass. Only hand luggage is permitted. It is not possible to bring large items of luggage to the hotel.
YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (Airside)Rest-up day or night in the middle of duty free
Grab a cabin
Premium Plus Twin
Premium Plus Queen
Premium Plus King
First Class King with Bunk
Everything you need and nothing you don't
Airside or landside?
Istanbul Airport is home both to YOTEL and YOTELAIR. This hotel is located 'airside', in the international transit (Duty-Free) area on the Departures Floor (2nd floor). Please follow Gates A and B, you will find our hotel next to the LCW store.Prefer landside?
Our day rates are your answer to long transit or unexpected layovers. We provide all the necessities for the modern-day traveller to relax, rest, work and refresh between flights. You can book a cabin for a minimum of four hours.
Perfect for a pit-stop, YOTELAIR’s Recharge Cabins provide travellers a space to stop, snooze and go. Bookable by the hour the Cabins offer a private bed, TV and desk and access to shared shower & bathroom facilities. Located opposite the entrance to the IGA Lounge, follow the signs for YOTELAIR and take the escalator up to the find the entrance to the Recharge Cabins. Available for walk-in bookings only.
Sustainable Tourism Certification
YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport is certified by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism for sustainable tourism
- Check-in and out anytime you choose... day or night! At YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport you can book your cabin overnight or for just a few hours. Our airline-style kiosks allow you to check-in and out of YOTELAIR 24/7. Standard check-in is from 6pm and check-out is by 11am. Should you need any assistance; the Mission Control crew is also available. It is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels.
- We are located airside (after security) and you can only bring hand luggage with you to the hotel. We provide limited storage space for cabin luggage in our rooms.
- You don't have to be staying at YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport to visit our Komyuniti lounge, where we offer food and drink around the clock. Check-in to our comfortable lounge for continental breakfast, all-day food selections, and late-night snacks. Komyuniti is also home to rain shower cabins for those who want to freshen up before their next flight.
- Add lounge access when you book your cabin for €45 per person or book lounge access only for €65 per person by emailing [email protected]. Payment will be taken on arrival.
Food and drink 24/7
- Komyuniti lounge is the social hub of YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport, with food and drinks available 24 hours a day.
- Breakfast: 5.00am – 10.00am (Continental breakfast) (available to book separately for €15 per person)
- All-day refreshments: 11.00am – 10.30pm (food selections from the menu)
- Overnight: 10.30pm – 06.00am (snack selections from the menu)
- Walk-in only
- Komyuniti is also home to rain shower cabins for those who want to freshen up before their next flight. The shower cabins come with luxurious shampoo, conditioner and shower gel by Urban Jungle, fresh fluffy towels and a hairdryer.
- You can add a shower to Komyuniti lounge access, inclusive of food and drinks, for €70 per person
- Shower only access is €25 per person for 45 minutes.
- Pay when you arrive at the hotel.
- Add breakfast to your stay for €15 per person.
- Our Continental breakfast includes:
- Local mixed olives
- Selection of yoghurts
- Plain croissant
- Chocolate croissant
- Whole fruit Apple juice / orange juice
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate
Lunch and dinner
- We have an excellent selection of lunch and dinner items in our menu:
- A meal with a choice of any meat or fish dish with one side order
- Homemade hummus
- Chicken salad wrap
- Vegetable sandwich
- Mediterranean salad
- Dessert of the day
- Whole fruit
- Selection of coffees, teas and soft drinks
AIRSIDE OR LANDSIDE?
We have two hotels at Istanbul Airport, one with airside access and one with landside access.
Choose YOTELAIR on the airside if you have a valid international boarding pass and / or are transiting. Choose YOTEL on the landside if you are arriving at the airport from Istanbul and / or wish to leave the airport during your stay.
Where is YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (airside) located?
We are located within the main terminal building on the Departures Floor (2nd floor) in the Transit (Duty-Free) area. Please follow Gates A and B, you will find our hotel next to the LCW store.
On which floor is YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (airside) located?
The hotel is located on the Departure Floor within Transit / Duty-Free Area.
When should I stay airside?
Only if you have a valid boarding pass for an international flight.
If you are transiting e.g. arriving on an international flight and continuing an onward journey on another international flight (please go through International Transfer Security) or
If you are coming from the city centre, another local destination or via a domestic flight and are able to check-in and get your boarding card early enough to pass to the Duty-Free area and get your boarding card early enough to pass to the Duty-Free area and have time to stay. For this, please check your check-in time with your airline.
Please note: If you are arriving on an international flight and do not have another flight as part of your onward journey, you are NOT able to stay airside.
If I am arriving from the city centre or via a domestic flight, shall I go through passport control?
Only if your check-in time gives you enough time to check-in get your boarding card, go through passport control and then have time to stay at YOTELAIR.
When arriving via an international flight, do I have to complete Immigration and Customs paperwork to access YOTELAIR?
No. Our hotel is located before you get to Immigration and Customs. However, you will need to go through International Transfer Security
When arriving via an international flight, can I collect my checked luggage?
No. As the hotel is located before the luggage claim, hotel guests have NO access to and cannot retrieve their checked luggage whilst staying at the hotel.
What size luggage can I bring to the hotel?
Only hand luggage is permitted. Checked luggage should already be checked-in for your next flight.
Aviation rules around liquids and container sizes also apply, so only bring what you would usually take in your hand luggage. We provide high-quality shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and hand soap in all of our cabins.
Please call +90 549 827 7105 to speak with a Duty Manager if you have any questions.
我们的酒店地址YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (Airside)
Terminal Caddesi No:1
At YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport, our day rates are your answer to long transit or unexpected layovers. We provide all the necessities for the modern-day traveller to relax, rest, work and refresh between flights.
Full of smart ideas and space-saving designs, our cabins have everything you need, and nothing you don’t – from award-winning beds and adjustable mood lighting to refreshing rain showers and smart TVs that connect seamlessly with your own devices. For guests who need to catch up on sleep (anytime of day), try our blackout cabins.
Food and drink
Make your way to Komyuniti lounge, with food and drink available 24 hours a day and super-fast free WiFi. Ask about our room and lounge rate and with access to Komyuniti lounge - inclusive of food and drinks!
We're located airside of the main terminal. You must have a valid boarding pass and go through security and passport control to reach us. Find out more about getting to us on the location page
How to book
For day rates with a minimum of 4 hours stay, email [email protected]. Online reservations are coming soon.
Stay with us for a minimum of 4 hours or as long as you need.