This YOTELAIR is located in the secure international transit area, past security and passport control. Guests staying at airside MUST have a valid boarding pass. Only hand luggage is permitted. It is not possible to bring large items of luggage to the hotel.
YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (Airside)Rest-up day or night in the middle of duty free
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
Airside or landside?
- Istanbul Airport is home both to YOTEL and YOTELAIR. This hotel is located 'airside', in the international transit (Duty-Free) area on the Departures Floor (2nd floor). Please follow Gates A and B, you will find our hotel next to the LCW store.
Room and Komyuniti Lounge rate
Book our room and lounge rate direct at yotel.com and get access to Komyuniti lounge - inclusive of food and drinks. Komyuniti the social hub of YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (Airside), with food and drink available 24 hours a day.
Komyuniti bar and restaurant access
For those of you who are in transit but do not need to book a hotel room, our beautifully designed Komyuniti bar and restaurant offers everything you need to relax, refresh and connect before your flight.
- Check-in and out anytime you choose... day or night! At YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport you can book your cabin overnight or for just a few hours. Our airline-style kiosks allow you to check-in and out of YOTELAIR 24/7. Standard check-in is from 6pm and check-out is by 7am. Should you need any assistance; the Mission Control crew is also available. It is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels.
- We are located airside (after security) and you can only bring hand luggage with you to the hotel. We provide limited storage space for cabin luggage in our rooms.
- Komyuniti lounge is the social hub of YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport, with food and drinks available 24 hours a day.
- Breakfast: 6.30am – 11.00am (Continental breakfast)
- All-day refreshments: 11.00am – 10.30pm (food selections from the menu)
- Overnight: 10.30pm – 06.30am (snack selections from the menu)
- Our Continental breakfast includes:
- Local mixed olives
- Selection of yoghurts
- Plain croissant
- Chocolate croissant
- Whole fruit Apple juice / orange juice
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate
Lunch and dinner
- We have an excellent selection of lunch and dinner items in our menu:
- A meal with a choice of any meat or fish dish with one side order
- Homemade hummus
- Chicken salad wrap
- Vegetable sandwich
- Mediterranean salad
- Dessert of the day
- Whole fruit
- Selection of coffees, teas and soft drinks
Getting to us
AIRSIDE OR LANDSIDE?
We have two hotels at Istanbul Airport, one with airside access and one with landside access.
Choose YOTELAIR on the airside if you have a valid international boarding pass and / or are transiting. Choose YOTEL on the landside if you are arriving at the airport from Istanbul and / or wish to leave the airport during your stay.
Where is YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (airside) located?
We are located within the main terminal building on the Departures Floor (2nd floor) in the Transit (Duty-Free) area. Please follow Gates A and B, you will find our hotel next to the LCW store.
On which floor is YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (airside) located?
The hotel is located on the Departure Floor within Transit / Duty-Free Area.
When should I stay airside?
Only if you have a valid boarding pass for an international flight.
If you are transiting e.g. arriving on an international flight and continuing an onward journey on another international flight (please go through International Transfer Security) or
If you are coming from the city centre, another local destination or via a domestic flight and are able to check-in and get your boarding card early enough to pass to the Duty-Free area and get your boarding card early enough to pass to the Duty-Free area and have time to stay. For this, please check your check-in time with your airline.
Please note: If you are arriving on an international flight and do not have another flight as part of your onward journey, you are NOT able to stay airside.
If I am arriving from the city centre or via a domestic flight, shall I go through passport control?
Only if your check-in time gives you enough time to check-in get your boarding card, go through passport control and then have time to stay at YOTELAIR.
When arriving via an international flight, do I have to complete Immigration and Customs paperwork to access YOTELAIR?
No. Our hotel is located before you get to Immigration and Customs. However, you will need to go through International Transfer Security
When arriving via an international flight, can I collect my checked luggage?
No. As the hotel is located before the luggage claim, hotel guests have NO access to and cannot retrieve their checked luggage whilst staying at the hotel.
What size luggage can I bring to the hotel?
Only hand luggage is permitted. Checked luggage should already be checked-in for your next flight.
Aviation rules around liquids and container sizes also apply, so only bring what you would usually take in your hand luggage. We provide high-quality shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and hand soap in all of our cabins.
Please call +90 549 827 7105 to speak with a Duty Manager if you have any questions.
Our addressYOTELAIR Istanbul Airport (Airside)
Terminal Caddesi No:1