Keep it clean!
- With the world almost back to normal, we're doing our bit to keep it that way. The health and well-being of our guests and crew are still super important to us, so we’re continuing with our initiatives to keep you safe.
- Last year, we launched our #SmartStay programme that rolled out across YOTELs around the world. We’re proud to have supported hundreds of guests and staff over the pandemic, whether they were key workers, essential travellers or those just looking for a change of scenery.
- As updates are still changing rapidly across the globe, we recommend following our guidance to keep both yourselves and our staff healthy and ready to keep enjoying your YOTEL experience.
Enhanced cleaning Maintaining increased frequency of cleaning
Flexible bookings Members can amend or cancel bookings for free up to 3pm on check-in day
Lo-touch Contactless check in, SmartKey and food orders via the app
Measures and procedures still in place to protect our guests and staff include:
- • Maintaining the increased frequency of cleaning with high-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, cabins and shared spaces
- • Upholding our enhanced safety and hygiene protocols for our restaurants, cafes, bars and Grab+Go, including both food preparation and handling
- • Keeping in place our hand sanitiser stations throughout the hotel in both public and back of house areas
- We’ll be keeping an eye on local government and public health advice to make any changes where necessary. Have a chat with one of our crew members if you need any advice or guidance on all things #SmartStay.
Flexible Booking Policy
- Our flexible booking policy is now available for all new direct bookings at all of our hotels worldwide. This means members can pay for their stay on arrival whilst also being able to make amendments or cancel bookings for free up to 3pm* on check-in date. Make sure you choose the flexible rate when making your booking. Club@YOTEL members also save up to an additional 10% on every booking. Sign up here.
- Please note: Individual offers may have slightly different cancellation policies. Please refer to your confirmation notice or contact the hotel directly for more help and information.
- To cancel your booking, please get in touch using the contact details included on your booking confirmation. If you have booked using a third-party operator, you will need to contact them directly for support.
Local & regional guidance*
- All YOTEL and YOTELAIR hotels cancel free of charge up until 3pm the day prior to your check-in date
- *Please note: Individual offers may have slightly different cancellation policies. Please refer to your confirmation notice or contact the hotel directly for more help and information.
- During the current situation, we understand that it is important to have access to information about on-going changes at a local level. Please find out more information below:
- The United States
- U.S. Travel Association’s comprehensive information for the travel industry
- YOTEL Boston
- Local Authorities
- YOTEL Washington DC
- DC Health and the DC Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency recommendations
- YOTEL San Francisco
- San Francisco Local Authorities
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- California Department of Public Health
- YOTEL Singapore and YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
- Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority
- YOTEL Istanbul Airport and YOTELAIR Istanbul Airport
- Turkey's Ministry of Health
- Yeni Koronavirüs Hastalığı (COVID-19)
- Fight Against Covid-19 In Turkey
- Healthy Tourism Certification
- YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol and YOTEL Amsterdam
- Local Government ‘RIVM’
- Advice for Dutch travellers
- Advice for international travellers
- YOTELAIR Paris CDG
- French Government Recommendations
- YOTELAIR and YOTEL hotels across the UK
- UK Government Guidance
- Scottish Government Recommendations
- YOTEL Porto
- Local Authorities