LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT HOTEL
- Flat screen TVs in CabinsRelax with our selection of TV Channels
- Free fast secure WiFiConnect as many devices as you like and stream away!
- Workstations in cabinsPull out desks to help you keep up to date with work
- Convenient landside location in Terminal 4Located on the mezzanine floor near to arrivals
- Complimentary hot drinks 24/7Premium espresso coffee, tea and hot chocolate free from Mission Control
- Monsoon showershot steamy showers to refresh you during your journey
- By the hour bookingChoose your check-in and check-out times to suit you
- 24 Hour Guest servicesOur friendly Mission Control team is on hand to help anytime
- Car parkingProvided by our partner Holiday Extras.
Enjoy a little luxury when flying
Our hotel is proud to provide affordable luxury at one of the world’s busiest airports. Our original Heathrow cabins pack all the essential elements of luxury hotel rooms in a smarter, more compact space. Each cabin has super comfy bedding, a flat screen TV, a pull-out workstation with a desk, an en-suite bathroom with a monsoon shower, plus unlimited free super-fast WiFi. Every cabin has a flat screen TV, an en suite bathroom with a monsoon shower, a pull-out workstation, and unlimited free super-fast WiFi. Have a great night’s sleep in our fully adjustable SmartBeds™ with Serta gel mattresses.
YOTELAIR London Heathrow Terminal 4
Our hotel is located in the public landside area of Terminal 4, on the mezzanine level and only minutes away from the departure and arrival gates. If you’re worried about how to get there, we’ve got it all covered along with important information in our location and transport section.
Sleep easy at Heathrow Airport
Why stay at our London Heathrow Airport Hotel?
At YOTELAIR London Heathrow, we know a hotel experience is all about the little things: complimentary hot drinks and water available 24/7 at reception, extra pillows and duvets on request plus towels and all-natural body wash in every cabin. See all of our amenities that will help you feel refreshed and relaxed when you leave YOTELAIR to go to your next destination.
Stress Free Travel
We know that flexibility is vital to our guests so we are bookable by the hour. The check in and check out times are completely up to you. Whatever you need, be it a full night’s sleep or just a few hours of shut-eye, you can count on us.
Parking is now available through our partner Holiday Extras.
Check out our mobile app to discover YOTELAIR.
Standard Cabin - for 1 - Stay by day from £40 for 4 hours or more, and overnight from £72
Premium Cabin - for 2 - Stay by day from £60 for 4 hours or more, and overnight from £93
Premium Cabin - Triple - for up to 4 - Stay by day from £70 for 4 hours or more, and overnight from £100
Join our list so we can keep you updated with all exciting things happening across our YOTELAIR hotels!
Don't worry we won't share your email with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time!