LANDSIDE HOTEL AT LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT
- CABINS WITH FLAT SCREEN TVSRelax with our selection of TV Channels
- Free fast secure WiFiConnect as many devices as you like and stream away!
- Workstations in cabinsPull out desks to help you keep up to date with work
- landside location in Terminal 4Located on the mezzanine floor near to arrivals
- Complimentary hot drinks 24/7Coffee, tea and hot chocolate free from Mission Control
- Rain showerhot steamy showers to refresh you during your journey
- By the hour bookingChoose your check-in and check-out times to suit you
- 24 Hour Guest servicesOur friendly Mission Control team is on hand to help anytime
- Car parkingProvided by our partner Holiday Extras.
- Meals and SnacksOrder from Mission Control
Enjoy a little luxury when flying
Super early departures, delayed flights, tedious long transit or layovers, or last minute work to finish: sometimes you need a break while you’re travelling. YOTELAIR is located inside the South Terminal just before departures, where you can have a real break for as long as you need. All of the amenities you need to work, relax, sleep and refresh are provided so you can go to your next destination in top form.
How to find us
We’re located in the public landside area of Terminal 4, on the mezzanine level. We’re just minutes away from the departure and arrival gates. For more information, visit Getting to us.
Why stay with us?
We provide affordable luxury accommodation where you can relax, refresh and sleep – for a few hours or a whole night. Our innovative Heathrow Hotel Cabins offer the essential elements of luxury hotel rooms in a compact and smart way. Every cabin has a flat screen TV, an en suite bathroom with a rain shower, a pull-out workstation, and unlimited free super-fast WiFi. Trust us, you’ll have a great night’s sleep in our fully adjustable SmartBeds™ with Serta cool action gel memory foam mattresses.
Stress Free Travel
In the fast-paced modern world flexibility is everything. At YOTELAIR London Heathrow, we’re bookable by the hour and check-in and check-out times are completely up to you. Whatever you need, be it a full night’s sleep or just a few hours of shut-eye, you can count on us. For those who require parking, our partners at Holiday Extras will sort you out. Don’t forget, booking on our app is simple when you’re pressed for time.
Online booking prices
Standard (1 person): Daytime from £40 for 4 hours or more.
Premium (2 people): Daytime from £60 for 4 hours or more.
Premium Triple (3 people): Daytime from £70 for 4 hours or more.
Additional hours are available from £5 per hour.
Overnight rates from £72.
Any questions or would like to stay after 7am? Please contact [email protected] – we’re happy to help!
Join our list so we can keep you updated with all exciting things happening at YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol!
Don't worry we won't share your email with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time!