This property is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi AirportNestled amongst the trees and waterfalls on the 4th floor of Jewel Changi Airport
Grab a cabin
Premium Queen ADA
Everything you need and nothing you don't
- Our day rates are your answer to long transit or unexpected layovers. We provide all the necessities for the modern-day traveller to relax, rest, work and refresh between flights.
Free Pork Belly at Coucou Hotpot
Show your YOTELAIR key card when dining-in at Coucou Hotpot and receive a FREE pork belly. Available Monday-Friday between 11am-5.30pm.
Available exclusively for YOTELAIR guests until 29 August 2023.
Offer not available on eve of or during public holidays, nor in conjunction with other promotions. Xiabu Xiabu Catering Management (Singapore) Pte. Ltd reserves the right to amend any T&Cs.
Discount for Jewel-rassic Quest
As a guest at YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport, you an enjoy an exclusive discounted rate of $8 per ticket (RP: $20 per ticket) to Jewel-rassic Quest at JEWEL Changi Airport.
Suitable for those aged six and above, you''ll embark on an adventure by teleporting 89 million years back to the Cretaceous period to complete a mission.
Tickets can be purchased at Level 1 Concierge Counter of JEWEL Changi Airport. Simply show your YOTELAIR key card to get the discount.
Singapore Hainanese Meal for Two
Enjoy a Hainanese meal for two at The Hainan Story restaurant, located close to YOTELAIR in Jewel Changi Airport for 50 SGD when you add it to your booking.
The set menu celebrates Singapore Hainanese food and includes a delicious selection of rice, chicken, prawn and vegetable dishes with traditional drinks. Add 'Set Menu' to your stay when you book on yotel.com and receive a voucher when you check-in to redeem during your stay, between 10am and 8pm.
20% off a Singapore Sling
Get 20% off a Singapore Sling at Tanuki Raw in Jewel Changi Airport when you show your YOTELAIR key card, and enjoy Singapore's iconic drink while overlooking the rain vortex.
Available exclusively to YOTELAIR guests, the offer is valid between 21 February and 31 May 2023.
Save on JEWEL Attractions
Save on tickets to JEWEL Changi when you add them to your hotel booking on yotel.com. The offer is for two adult bundle 1 package tickets for JEWEL’s top-floor forested wonderland and attractions, which includes Canopy Park, Canopy Bridge, Hedge Maze, Mirror Maze and Walking Net.
Select the offer when you book your stay and receive a voucher when you check in at Mission Control to redeem at JEWEL L5 Concierge. Valid for stays to 31 December 2023.
Additional tickets can be purchased via JEWEL.
- Mission Control is the hub at our hotel. This one-stop service can help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. Our crew is available and ready to help 24/7. Standard check-in is from 3pm and check-out is before 11am. We’ve replaced the traditional front desk with airline-style kiosks so there is no need to stand in line waiting
- Our cleverly designed hotel cabins maximise available space to save you money. There is space to stow a couple of suitcases underneath the bed – but if you are travelling with a lot of luggage there are storage facilities within Singapore Changi Airport that you can use.
- Walk-in only
- We have three private shower cabins available for travellers who want to freshen up before their onward flight. Each cabin features a rain shower, Urban Jungle toiletries, fresh fluffy towels, and a hairdryer.
Meet our robots
- AIRABELLA and YOJI are our guest service robots that will deliver amenities to your room. You can reach them by calling the Mission Control crew from your cabin.
- Our gym is open 24/7 so there's no excuse to skip your workout even while on your travels.
Loan a Lumie
Travelling can have a significant impact on your sleep pattern, which is why we've partnered with light therapy experts Lumie, so you can beat jet lag and get a great night's sleep - whatever time of day.
Loan a Lumie light for free during your stay at YOTELAIR to help regulate sleep cycles and boost your mood and energy. Lumie mimics the natural rising and setting of the sun, so you'll wind down gently and wake up gradually and effectively.
Subject to availability, just ask at Mission Control.
- Our Komyuniti lounge is open 24/7 providing a place for you to relax, work or chat with your fellow travellers. A complimentary light breakfast is available here daily between 6:30 and 9:30am, featuring hot drinks, juices and pastries. Complimentary hot drinks are available 24/7.
Getting to us
Our hotel is conveniently located in Jewel Changi Airport, landside of Changi Airport.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required. You will find us on the 4th floor, between Terminals 1 and 2.
Please look out for Lobby H. You will find the entrance of the hotel after exiting the elevator.
Alternatively, you may take the escalator direct to level 4 upon entering from arrival hall Terminal 1.
GETTING TO THE AIRPORT TERMINALS:
Terminal 1 is less than a five minute walk away.
Terminal 2 is an eight minute walk followed by a ride via sky bridge.
Terminal 3 is a ten minute walk followed by a ride via sky bridge.
To access Terminal 4, you will need to travel to Terminal 2 and then take the shuttle bus to Terminal 4.
EARLY FLIGHT CHECK-IN:
The early flight check-in lounge is located on the first level of Jewel. There is a lounge where you can check-in your bags early and obtain your boarding pass (provided your flight is departing more than 3 hours from the check-in time).
Please proceed to your airline's regular check-in counters if any of the following applies to you:
1. You are a passenger on staff travel or standby tickets
2. You are a passenger with a flight change request
3. You are a passenger with excess baggage or a ticketing issue
4. You are part of a single booking with more than 7 passengers
Our addressYOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
Jewel Changi Airport
78 Airport Boulevard
Stay for the day...
Whether you have a long transit, unexpected layover, or just fancy a daycation at Jewel Changi Airport, our day rates at YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport mean you can book a cabin (YOTELAIR-speak for bedrooms) for as little as four hours.
Day-use rates are available for check in and check out anytime between 6am and 10pm, subject to availability, for a minimum of 4 hours. Pay when you arrive at the hotel.
Cleverly designed to maximise available space, our cabins have everything you need and nothing you don't, including an adjustable SmartBed™, a smart TV, a pull-out workstation and super-fast WiFi, as well as refreshing rain shower and Urban Jungle toiletries. All cabins are 'blackout' cabins, so you can catch up on sleep whatever the time of day.
How to book
For day rates with a minimum of 4 hours' stay, email [email protected]. Online reservations are coming soon. Pay when you arrive at the hotel.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.Email to book