This property is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi AirportNestled amongst the trees and waterfalls on the 4th floor of Jewel Changi Airport
Grab a cabin
Premium Queen ADA
Everything you need and nothing you don't
- Our day rates are your answer to long transit or unexpected layovers. We provide all the necessities for the modern-day traveller to relax, rest, work and refresh between flights.
20% off a Singapore Sling
Get 20% off a Singapore Sling at Tanuki Raw in JEWEL Changi when you show your YOTEL key card, and enjoy Singapore's iconic drink while overlooking the rain vortex.
Available exclusively to YOTELAIR guests, the offer is valid between 21 February and 31 May 2023.
Happy Hour at Privé
Book in for Happy Hour at Privé bar and restaurant, located on Level 5 of JEWEL Changi, by adding Happy Hour to your stay when you book on yotel.com.
You’ll receive a voucher when you check in for four glasses of wine (Sauvignon Blanc or Merlot, Noblesse 2021), plus impossible gyoza and straight fries with truffle mayo, which you can redeem at Privé between 11:30am and 9:30pm during your stay dates.
Underground Carnival Credits
Experience the past, present and future of carnivals at JEWEL Changi Airport’s T3 Underground Carnival, featuring over 30 rides, games and attractions for a limited time only. Guarantee your entry by adding a card pre-loaded with $50 worth of credits to your stay when you book on yotel.com.
The Underground Carnival is running until 2 April 2023.
- Weekdays (Wednesday-Friday):
- 5:30pm to 9:30pm
- Weekends, School Holidays & Public Holidays:
- 12:00pm to 10:00pm
- Mission Control is the hub at our hotel. This one-stop service can help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. Our crew is available and ready to help 24/7. Standard check-in is from 3pm and check-out is before 11am. We’ve replaced the traditional front desk with airline-style kiosks so there is no need to stand in line waiting
- Our cleverly designed hotel cabins maximise available space to save you money. There is space to stow a couple of suitcases underneath the bed – but if you are travelling with a lot of luggage there are storage facilities within Singapore Changi Airport that you can use.
- Walk-in only
- We have three private shower cabins available for travellers who want to freshen up before their onward flight. Each cabin features a rain shower, Urban Jungle toiletries, fresh fluffy towels, and a hairdryer.
Meet our robots
- AIRABELLA and YOJI are our guest service robots that will deliver amenities to your room. You can reach them by calling the Mission Control crew from your cabin.
- Our gym is open 24/7 so there's no excuse to skip your workout even while on your travels.
Loan a Lumie
Travelling can have a significant impact on your sleep pattern, which is why we've partnered with light therapy experts Lumie, so you can beat jet lag and get a great night's sleep - whatever time of day.
Loan a Lumie light for free during your stay at YOTELAIR to help regulate sleep cycles and boost your mood and energy. Lumie mimics the natural rising and setting of the sun, so you'll wind down gently and wake up gradually and effectively.
Subject to availability, just ask at Mission Control.
- Our Komyuniti lounge is open 24/7 providing a place for you to relax, work or chat with your fellow travellers. Complimentary hot drinks are also available.
Getting to us
Our hotel is conveniently located in Jewel Changi Airport, landside of Changi Airport.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required. You will find us on the 4th floor of Jewel, between Terminals 1 and 2.
Please look out for Lobby H. You will find the entrance of the hotel after exiting the elevator.
Alternatively, you may take the escalator direct to level 4 upon entering from arrival hall Terminal 1.
GETTING TO THE AIRPORT TERMINALS:
Terminal 1 is less than a five minute walk away.
Terminal 2 is an eight minute walk followed by a ride via sky bridge.
Terminal 3 is a ten minute walk followed by a ride via sky bridge.
To access Terminal 4, you will need to travel to Terminal 2 and then take the shuttle bus to Terminal 4.
EARLY FLIGHT CHECK-IN:
The early flight check-in lounge is located on the first level of Jewel. There is a lounge where you can check-in your bags early and obtain your boarding pass (provided your flight is departing more than 3 hours from the check-in time).
Please proceed to your airline's regular check-in counters if any of the following applies to you:
1. You are a passenger on staff travel or standby tickets
2. You are a passenger with a flight change request
3. You are a passenger with excess baggage or a ticketing issue
4. You are part of a single booking with more than 7 passengers
Our addressYOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport
78 Airport Boulevard
Stay for the day...
Whether you have a long transit, unexpected layover, or just fancy a daycation at JEWEL Changi, our day rates at YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport mean you can book a cabin (YOTELAIR-speak for bedrooms) for as little as four hours.
Day-use rates are available for check in and check out anytime between 6am and 10pm, subject to availability, for a minimum of 4 hours. Pay when you arrive at the hotel.
Cleverly designed to maximise available space, our cabins have everything you need and nothing you don't, including an adjustable SmartBed™, a smart TV, a pull-out workstation and super-fast WiFi, as well as refreshing rain shower and Urban Jungle toiletries. All cabins are 'blackout' cabins, so you can catch up on sleep whatever the time of day.
How to book
For day rates with a minimum of 4 hours' stay, email [email protected] Online reservations are coming soon. Pay when you arrive at the hotel.
YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport is located landside of the airport, before immigration and passport control. Guests who are in transit must pass through immigration and passport control in order to access the hotel, and in certain instances, a visa may be required.Email to book