This YOTELAIR is located in the secure international transit area, past security and passport control. Guests staying at airside MUST have a valid boarding pass. Only hand luggage is permitted. It is not possible to bring large items of luggage to the hotel.
YOTELAIR Paris Charles de Gaulle AirportIMPORTANT: You can only stay at this hotel if you have a boarding card for a flight departing in Terminal 2E.
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
Mission Control is the hub at our hotel. This one-stop service can help you with anything from check-in/check-out, food and drink for the grazers, alarm clocks for the early risers, ear plugs for the light sleepers, fans for the over-heaters, just let us know. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Please note: We do not accept cash
- Given the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be temporarily stop serving food and drink until further notice. If you need advice on places to eat during your stay, speak to our Mission Control crew for other options.
We are located airside (after security) and you can only bring hand luggage with you to the hotel. Paris Charles de Gaulle does not allow airlines to check-in your luggage the night before a flight. We provide limited storage space for cabin luggage in our rooms.
- Walk-in only
- Wash away your jet lag and freshen up before a big meeting or whilst in transit. There’s no need to stress about booking in advance - spontaneity rules here as showers are allocated on arrival. Just turn up and ask the Mission Control crew about availability. Shower Cabin features rain showers, shower gel and shampoo, fluffy towels, changing area and toilet.
Getting to us
YOTEL Paris Charles de Gaulle has reopened. You’ll find us in the transit area of Terminal 2E gate L, at the end of Instant Paris Lounge. If you are arriving into Terminal 2E gates K or M, you can take the LISA Train Shuttle and it is currently operating between 5am – 10pm. If you are arriving at the hotel outside of these hours, you will need to walk through the Maintenance Tunnel. We will arrange for a YOTEL Crew member to pick you up. Please email [email protected] to arrange.
If you are arriving at Terminal 2E gate L, you can simply walk to YOTEL.
To speak with our crew on the ground please call: +33 148 163 103
If you are unable to call us, please connect to the free airport wi-fi service and send an email to [email protected].
- Our hotel is located airside at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport in the transit area of Terminal 2E (Gate L), at the end of the Instant Paris Lounge.
- You must go through security and passport control to access the hotel.
- Check your flight details before booking our hotel.
- To reach us you MUST have a valid boarding pass for Terminal 2E gates K, L or M. These gates are only for international flights outside the Schengen area.
- Our Paris hotel is located in the secure area of the airport, only hand luggage is permitted on-site.
Our addressYOTELAIR Paris Charles de Gaulle
Aéroport Paris Charles De Gaulle
Charles de Gaulle CEDEX