YOTEL GlasgowLocated in buzzing city centre spot opposite Glasgow’s Central Station
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
- Located on the top floor of YOTEL Glasgow, VEGA serves larger than life food and drink and in your face fun, transforming from a laid-back hangout by day to ‘the’ place to be seen at night.
- Vega is a celebration of big things, big personalities and big events that tell a colourful tale of a city rich in magnetism and long on spectacle. It features larger than life drink & food serves, in your face fun where the guests are the biggest and the brightest of stars.
4-lane bowling alley
- Get competitive with friends and check out our 4-lane bowling alley on the 7th floor - it makes for a top night out!
- The check-in desks are accessible 24/7. Should you need any assistance, the Mission Control crew is also available. Our standard check-in time is any time after 3pm and check-out is any time before 11am. We also offer early check-in and late check-out when available for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Our hotel gym is open from 7am until 11pm, just in case you want to get a late night or early morning workout in. This state of the art gym features a variety of brand new equipment to help you break a sweat and work up a great appetite for life.
Getting to us
Our hotel is right next to Glasgow Central Station and a short walk from some of the most fun restaurants and bars. Being in the heart of Glasgow city also makes it a great destination for business.
From Glasgow Airport you will need to leave the M8 motorway at Junction 19. This will bring you onto Bothwell Street and then you can take a right onto Wellington Street. You will see YOTEL Glasgow on the left-hand side. The closest car park is NCP Oswald Street, less than a 5-minute walk to the hotel.
Contact the hotel to receive your Saver ID before arriving.
Our addressYOTEL Glasgow
260 Argyle Street