YOTEL Washington DCUnder the Capitol Dome
Our most popular rooms
Premium King View
First Class King
First Class Two Queens
First Class King View
First Class Two Queens View
You’ll find YOTEL Washington DC in the thick of the action next to Capitol Hill. Walk through history and discover views of The US Capitol Buildings, The Supreme Court, and a collection of other historical and political monuments to be found in and around Washington Monument Grounds. Stay with us at YOTEL Washington DC and enjoy its playful design together with technology-driven experiences.
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
AAA member rate
AAA members receive exclusive discounts when booking our flexible rate at YOTEL Washington DC. Simply click ‘Book now’ below, then enter your 16-digit account number to unlock exclusive discounts.
YO-Park and Play
Fall into savings with a road-trip approved offer at the new YOTEL Washington DC. Book this cabin with YO-Park and Play and receive free parking with your nightly rate, at a savings of $40 per night.
Sharing the love when you book direct! Simply click on member rates and we'll reward you with 10% off!
Government YOTEL rates at our U.S. hotels are reserved for official government business travel for federal employees
✔ Applicable for all cabin types
✔ Applicable for all stay dates
DC With a Difference
Take advantage of exclusive perks and offers as part of your facility fee, including super fast WiFi, complimentary coffee, and discounts to local attractions.Washington DC Guest Benefits
Our rooftop lounge is one of the largest in the District with a full-service bar (seasonal) and seating area, expansive pool, moveable DJ table, and generously sized cabanas fitted with charging stations. A state-of-the-art space for a one-of-a-kind experience, Deck 11 is the ideal space for taking your private event to new heights.
Pool: Closed between November and April
Our gym is now open! This state of the art gym features a variety of brand new equipment to help you break a sweat and work up a great appetite for life.
Our Meetings & Events Spaces
- Conveniently situated between Union Station and the U.S. Capitol Building, YOTEL Washington DC is the perfect place for meetings, parties and gatherings. The hotel boasts over 18,000 sq. ft of flexible meeting and event space, inside and out, and is a hub for business. Between our more formal ballroom and several contemporary meeting and private dining rooms, all highly customisable fitted with the latest technology, groups of all sizes can be accommodated perfectly. Our space is accessible, adaptable and inspirational and our food and drinks are catered for by our restaurant team at Art and Soul.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch right away or speak to a member of our team and, call +1 202-638-1616
Art and Soul
- Private dining room: Up to 50 seated and up to 60-75 reception, within three different private dining spaces
- Outdoor patio: 77 seated, 150 reception
- Full Art and Soul buyout: 300 reception
- The award-winning Art and Soul restaurant kitchen offers customised menus with seasonal dishes.
- For convenience take advantage of our on-site parking garage and rest easy that we’ll help you run a smooth event with our complete audiovisual services. For private dinners, Art and Soul also offers three customizable Private Dining Rooms featuring menus tailored to your event.
Ballroom & Meeting Rooms
- Ballroom event space: 380 seated, 500 reception
Hub and Studio meeting spaces: 16 seated to 150 reception, within six different types of meeting rooms.
- YOTEL Washington DC offers over 18,000 sq. ft of meeting and event spaces, all highly customizable based on your needs. Choose from the 4,400 sq. ft. Grand Hub ballroom to several contemporary meeting rooms, where all spaces feature the latest in technology and connectivity. Elevating the experience, guests will enjoy catering from the adjacent award-winning Art and Soul restaurant.
- Celebrate one of the most important days in your life at YOTEL Washington DC. Just a minutes walk from beautiful parks and Union Station, that make great backdrops for a photoshoot to minutes’ walk from central station, it’s a perfect location.
- Whether you’d like a full sit down dinner or wedding breakfast in our beautiful ballroom or a rehearsal dinner or an intimate wedding celebration in a private dining space, we have exactly what you need. Our spaces are super flexible, just ask us how we can help.
- Rooftop Pool & Lounge: 250 reception
Our rooftop lounge is one of the largest in the District with a full-service bar and seating area, expansive pool, moveable DJ table, misting machines, and generously sized cabanas fitted with charging stations. A state-of-the-art space for a one-of-a-kind experience, Deck 11 is the ideal space for taking your private event to new heights.
|At a glance|
|Grand Hub||4,400 sqft. for more formal events, divisible into three sections|
|Hub 1||1,550 sqft. versatile meeting space|
|Hub 2, 3||Two customisable meeting spaces, each 600 sqft, can be combined with Hub 1|
|Studio 1, 2, 3||Executive boardrooms with natural light, flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms|
|Deck 11 and pool||Space for up to 250 guests with a bar and pool, open in the summer months|
|Art and Soul restaurant||Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Private dining for up to 75|
Talk to us
Art and Soul
New Modern Look, Same Great Food
The award-winning Art and Soul restaurant offers a refreshed menu with seasonal dishes from the Chesapeake Bay watershed communities. Our patio is ideal for al fresco dining under the Capitol Hill dome while our interior is a great conversation starter for intimate dinners and private events.
Breakfast: Monday - Friday, 7:30am-11am
Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11am-3pm
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday, 5pm-9pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday, 9am-2pm
Our rooftop lounge is one of the largest in the District with a full-service bar (seasonal) and seating area, expansive pool, moveable DJ table, and generously sized cabanas fitted with charging stations.
Thursday - Sunday, 12pm-8pm
Art and Soul offers versatile indoor and outdoor spaces in Capitol Hill that exude true Southern warmth and hospitality. Whether it be at a table or outside at the rooftop bar, you’re sure to find the perfect setting for your special occasion in Washington D.C.
Getting to us
The hotel is located 34 miles from Dulles Airport, approximately 50 minutes via taxi/cab or rideshare.
The hotel is located 5 miles from DCA Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, approximately 12 minutes via taxi/cab or rideshare.
Approximately a 10 minute walk (or 5 min drive) from Union Station
Self-parking for guests and visitors is available in the lower-level garage adjacent to our hotel for $50 per night. We do not permit in and out privileges at this time.”
Our addressYOTEL Washington DC
415 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Mix your own cocktails, savour local wine-tasting sessions, splash into weekly pool parties & end with a full-moon movie night.
Kick-off the weekend with bite-sized treats from Chef Danny Chavez paired with an array of regular blend and CBD teas. Treat yourself above the pre-fixe menu and also indulge in tea-infused cocktails or locally-sourced sweets.
- When: Every Friday - Sunday, 3pm - 5pm
- Where: Art and Soul at YOTEL Washington DC
Pool Side Movie Night
Hang poolside while viewing blockbuster hits atop Deck 11 rooftop with snacks and drinks available at the bar
- When: Every Monday and Thursday, July 3 - Aug. 24
- Where: Deck 11 at YOTEL Washington DC
Dine on an elevated culinary experience from Art and Soul chef Danny Chavez, featuring an evening of perfectly paired dishes and local wines
- When: Coming soon!
- Where: Art and Soul at YOTEL Washington DC