YOTEL ManchesterSpinningfields, in the heart of Manchester's financial and cultural area
Everything you need and nothing you don't...
Coming to Manchester
Stay at YOTEL Manchester and look forward to innovative design and time-saving technology in our super-smart cabins (YOTEL-speak for rooms) and social spaces, ideal for work and play. But we’re so much more than just a good sleep! Stay with us and you’re never more than 15 minutes away from exploring the best of what Manchester has to offer
- The check-in desks are accessible 24/7. Should you need any assistance; the Mission Control crew is also available. Our standard check-in time is any time after 3pm and check-out is any time before 11am. We also offer early check-in and late check-out when available for a small fee. Mission Control is your one-stop service to help you with anything from emergency supplies and toiletries to extra keys and towels. They are available and ready to help 24/7.
- Achieve your exercise goals on the go in our gym, open from 6am to 11pm so you can workout on your time. For hotel guests only, you’ll find all the must-have tools and latest Technogym equipment for a total body workout.
Meetings & Events
- Keep your meetings fresh with our range of flexible spaces, perfect for business meetings, creative brainstorms, workshops and more. We have five different sized hubs and have a range of healthy and creative catering options available.
- To get things started, complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
- Our hubs can be pre-booked for groups of up to 12 guests, depending on set up. Each hub features a smart TV, super-fast WiFi, AV, lighting and air-conditioning. Ideal for co-working, business meetings, presentations, private dinners and more.
Talk to us
- Grab a bite to eat or join us for a cocktail and a dance at Motley's bar and restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks
- Opening times:
- Breakfast - 7am - 10:30am daily
- Lunch and dinner - 11:30am - 00am daily
Getting to us
You’ll find YOTEL Manchester in Deansgate, packed with buzzing cafés, pubs and bars, and world-class independent restaurants.
We do not have parking at the hotel, however, there are several car parks nearby: T35 Bootle St, JustPark Deansgate, NCP Manchester Gt Northern Warehouse 2 and Manchester King Street West Car Park.
Our addressYOTEL Manchester
2 John Dalton Street
Manchester M3 2NW