Skip to main content
Dine with the Scots...
- The multi-purpose adaptable public area at our Edinburgh hotel is as flexible as life in the digital age. Komyuniti is a welcoming space where you can catch up on emails, meet up with colleagues, grab a bite to eat or enjoy an evening with friends. Think of it as easy-come, easy-go hospitality, with charging points and free WiFi - fun fresh playlists and food and drinks that won’t break the bank.
- To help you feel safe and comfortable, we are implementing Operation #Smartstay as well as adhering to the latest guidelines set by the Scottish Government.
- Running along the front of Queen Street, Kohi is a bright and airy space where you can pick up your takeaway breakfast bag. Kohi is open daily for breakfast only for now.
- Build your own breakfast from a delicious selection of individually pre-packaged items including muffins, pastries, salad, whole fruit and yoghurt as well as a choice of hot dishes. Top it off with a juice and a grab-and-go coffee or tea. Pop everything in your takeaway bag and enjoy your wholesome breakfast anywhere!
- Opening times:
- Mon-Fri: 8am - 10am
- Sat & Sun: 8am – 10.30am
- We’re doing things a little differently in Komyuniti to keep our guests and crew safe. We will be offering table service, practising social distancing and will be serving a limited food menu until 9.30pm every day. Takeaway is also available.
- Bar opening times: 5pm - 10pm daily