WIN THE ULTIMATE STAYCATION AT YOTEL SINGAPORE FOR THE LUNAR NEW YEAR!
Each year, Lunar New Year comes and goes, bringing with it a season of delicacies, tradition and merriment across one wondrous long weekend. Many use this opportunity to travel; others choose the oldie but goodie, spending it at home with friends and family
YOTEL SAN FRANCISCO HAS OFFICIALLY LANDED
Our first West Coast hotel opened its doors today, and we couldn’t be more excited to show you what we’ve been up to.
WHERE TO ENJOY THE CHINESE NEW YEAR IN SINGAPORE
As the Lunar New Year approaches each year, we must take time to welcome a new year full of good health and prosperity with our family and friends. Now, Singapore knows how to throw a party – and Lunar New Year is no exception. Whether you’re feasting your eyes on the colourful lights of Chinatown or spending quality time with your loved ones at home, here’s how we think you should celebrate the Year of the Pig in 2019.
HOW TO PLAN THE ULTIMATE GALENTINE'S GETAWAY
If Ariana Grande’s breakup anthems have taught us anything this year, it’s to treasure your friends and keep them close at all times. Whether you’ve just gone through a breakup or are looking for an excuse to celebrate your gal pals, Galentine’s day is the best time to do it. Book a mini break with your girls and paint the town pink!
- What's on @YOTEL
- In the Spotlight
- NYC Showcase
- Airport Life
- Art, Technology, Design
- Purple Playlist
HOW TO BEAT JETLAG
Travelling in a metal box at high speeds around the planet kind of goes against the laws of nature – our bodies are bound to have a little freak out when we do it. Jetlag is caused by your circadian rhythms (science talk for body clock) being thrown out of sync when crossing numerous time zones in a short amount of time. It can get a holiday off to a really bad start – you feel tired, groggy and a little stupid. But here at YOTEL, we like to think of jetlag as a challenge… oh yes. We’ve sussed out a few tricks to try before, during and after a flight to beat that body clock and feel (almost) completely fresh.
HOW TO SLEEP IN AN AIRPORT
Sleeping in an airport is never easy - so we've got some tips to make your time in transit a little less painful.
What to eat in Amsterdam without leaving the airport
Discover the best places to eat in Amsterdam Airport; from Dutch specialities, to treats from all over the world, Schiphol has something for you to enjoy.
EATING AT AMSTERDAM AIRPORT
Discover the best places to eat in Amsterdam Airport; from Dutch specialities to treats from all over the world, Schiphol has something for you to enjoy.
Tips on Stress-Free Travel and tackling those Fears of Flying
In one way or another, some 30% of us have a fear of flying or experience ‘aerophobia’, as it is otherwise called. The other 70% of us may still experience anxiety, feelings of stress and restless nights prior to catching a flight.
UNUSUAL THINGS TO DO IN LONDON ON A LAYOVER
You’ve got enough time to get out of the airport and explore London a bit – but where to go on a tight schedule?
So glad you want to read more! We expand our articles weekly, so check back soon for the latest.