How do I cancel a booking?
To amend or cancel a direct booking (made via YOTEL.com or through our Customer Service Representatives), please visit your My Account page or contact the hotel directly.
Hotel contact details to be found in the Location section for each hotel.
You will need your booking reference number and the email address used to make the booking.
Fees and Taxes explained
The mandatory $37.50 facility fee includes access to a ton of local discounts and benefits designed to perk up your trip. For when you’re ready for some YO time, make use of the hotel amenities and facilities, giving you everything you need and nothing you don’t. Expect discounts in local retailers, attractions, super-fast Wi-Fi and 24/7 gym access. City, state and local tax is added to your booking. Learn more about our taxes and facility fee here.
YOTEL New York Times Square Perk Up includes:
- $14 off daily 24-hour parking rate at the adjacent MPG Manhattan Parking located at 475 West 41st St. b/w Dyer and 10th Ave. (redeem ticket at Mission Control; no in and out privileges and valid for sedan vehicles only)
- Free admission to LOL Times Square Comedy Club (guests must show their room key and meet a 2 food or drink minimum per person)
- 25% off Nicol Squash including 1:1 lessons, court bookings and signature squash class (guests must show their room key)
- Free gift with purchase of $50 or more at B&H Photo (guests must show their room key)
- 10% off services at Queen of Queen Nails & Spa (guests must show their room key)
- 30% off services and free repairs at Cohen’s Fashion Optical on 42nd St. and 9th Ave. (guests must show their room key)
If I have questions about my invoice, who do I speak to?
Mission Control can answer any questions you have about your invoice. Already checked out? Call us on +1 646 449 7700.
Do you offer special group rates?
How do I amend a booking made through a third party website?
You will need to contact the company you booked with to make any changes.