London Gatwick Airport
- CABINS WITH FLAT SCREEN TVSRelax with our selection of TV channels.
- FREE FAST SECURE WIFIConnect as many devices as you like and stream away!
- WORKSTATIONS IN CABINSPull out desks to help keep you up to date with work
- LOCATION IN TERMINAL 4Located on the mezzanine floor near to arrivals
- COMPLIMENTARY HOT DRINKS 24/7Premium espresso coffee, tea and hot chocolate free from Mission Control
- MONSOON SHOWERSHot steamy showers to refresh you during your journey
- BY THE HOUR BOOKINGChoose your check-in and check-out times to suit you
- 24 HOUR GUEST SERVICESOur friendly Mission Control team is on hand to help any time
- CAR PARKINGProvided by our partner Holiday Extras
Enjoy luxury between flights
Super early departures, delayed flights, tedious long transit or layovers, or last minute work to finish: sometimes you need a break while you’re travelling. YOTELAIR is located inside the South Terminal just before departures, where you can have a real break for as long as you need it. All of the amenities you need to work, relax, sleep and refresh are provided so you can go to your next destination in top form.
how to find us
We’re located in the public landside area of the South Terminal, next to international arrivals and only minutes away from North Terminal via the free shuttle service. For more information, check out our transport and location page.
Why stay with us
We provide affordable luxury accommodation where you can relax, refresh and sleep – for a few hours or a whole night. Our innovative Gatwick Hotel Cabins offer the essential elements of luxury hotel rooms in a compact and smart way. Every cabin has a flat screen TV, an en suite bathroom with a monsoon shower, a pull-out workstation, and unlimited free super-fast WiFi. Trust us, you’ll have a great night’s sleep in our fully adjustable SmartBeds™ with Serta gel mattresses.
Stress Free Travel
In the fast-paced modern world flexibility is everything. At YOTELAIR London Heathrow, we’re bookable by the hour and check in and check out times are completely up to you. Whatever you need, be it a full night’s sleep or just a few hours of shut-eye, you can count on us. For those who require parking, our partners at Holiday Extras will sort you out. Don’t forget, booking on our app is simple when you’re pressed for time.
Standard Cabin - for 1 - Stay by day from £39 for 4 hours or more, and overnight from £62
Premium Cabin - for 2 - Stay by day from £52 for 4 hours or more, and overnight from £85
Premium Cabin - Twin - for 2 - Stay by day from £52 for 4 hours or more, and overnight from £85
Join our list so we can keep you updated with all exciting things happening across our YOTELAIR hotels!
Don't worry we won't share your email with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time!