Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel
- FREE FAST SECURE WIFIAlways stay connected on as many devices as you like and stream away!
- MONSOON SHOWER CABINSFor a quick stop-overs, get ready to take on the world and refresh under a steamy monsoon rain shower.
- YOTEL'S SIGNATURE CLUB LOUNGERelax, work or grab something to eat in our lounge or catch up on TV in the SNUG.
- CONVENIENT LOCATIONLocated in the secure transit area of Terminal 2E, after security and literally moments from your gate.
- FREE HOT DRINKS 24/7Premium espresso coffee and other hot drinks available 24/7 from Mission Control.
- BOOK ANY TIME BY THE HOURStay as long or as short as you like – check in and out is all up to you!
- PULL OUT WORK STATIONSNo need to get behind on any work – just pull out the desk in your cabin and you’re ready to go!
- Parking WITH HOLIDAY EXTRASParking is provided by our partner Holiday Extras.
- CLEVERLY DESIGNED CABINSEn suite bathrooms with monsoon showers and adjustable SmartBed™, ample power points and mood lighting
Convenient airside location
Whether you have a long stopover between flights, or simply want to freshen up before leaving the airport, YOTELAIR Paris Charles de Gaulle is located airside, merely minutes away from the departure gates – super convenient!
To be more specific, you’ll find us in the transit area of Terminal 2E and we are the only hotel in this secure transit area of Air France and Skyteam, which can only be accessed by passengers with a departing international flight outside of the European union (with the exception of the United Kingdom) flying from Terminal 2E gates K, L, M or passengers that are in transit to or from an international flight outside of the European Union in the same terminal.
Stress free travel with YOTELAIR
Our hotel is bookable by the hour, with check in and out services available anytime of the day or night. All our cabins are Premium Cabins and we’ve made travelling easy and seamless with our innovative features - it’s a true business class experience. Our Club Lounge gives you an additional space to chill on comfy sofas with our signature complimentary hot drinks. There’s also our Snug TV zone, perfect for an informal meeting or brainstorm, and co-working space and desks equipped with USB charging points. If you haven’t got time for the full YOTELAIR experience you can simply freshen up in our shower-only cabins. Parking is also available through our partner Holiday Extras.
4-hour stays start from €75
Overnight stays start from €115
Shower cabins from 1-hour hire €20
Important info re airport closure
The hotel will be closed for maintenance work from the 13th June at 6am until midday on the 15th June. Guests staying over on the 12th June will need to leave the airport by 6am on the 13th. We thank you for your cooperation and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Join our list so we can keep you updated with all exciting things happening across our YOTELAIR hotels!
Don't worry we won't share your email with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time!