Skip to main content
- At YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport, our day rates are perfect for long transit or unexpected layovers. Cabins (YOTEL-speak for bedrooms) can be booked for as little as four hours or as long as overnight.
- Find us
- Our hotel is landside (before security and passport control) in the South Terminal, next to international arrivals and minutes away from the North Terminal via the free shuttle service.
- Cleverly designed to maximise available space, our cabins have everything you need and nothing you don't, including an adjustable SmartBed™, a smart TV, a pull-out workstation and super-fast WiFi, as well as refreshing rain shower and Urban Skincare toiletries. All cabins are 'blackout' cabins, so you can catch up on sleep whatever the time of day.
- Food and drink
- Enjoy super-fast free WiFi, tea and coffee from Mission Control (for a small fee) and order food to your cabin. Choose from the menu in your cabin and give us a call from your cabin phone. When your meal is ready, we'll deliver it to you.
- How to book
- For day rates with a minimum of 4 hours stay, simply select your check-in and check-out times in the booking calendar above and your rate will be displayed.
- Rates start from
- 4 hour usage from £42
- 6 hour usage from £52
- 8 hour usage from £62
- Please note that these ‘from’ prices are for our Standard cabin.