Welcome to Miami
Our first-ever joint YOTEL and YOTELPAD in the world is now open. YOTEL Miami consists of cleverly designed rooms while YOTELPAD Miami features modern apartments (we like to call them pads). Rooms and pads are connected through shared spaces, a pool deck, restaurants and more.View Miami
When it comes to events, try it the YOTEL way
There are festivals, and then there’s YOFEST – a summer series of social events at YOTELs across the world. A celebration of what YOTEL is all about, you’ll find everything from flamenco shows to prosecco brunches, live music to culinary pop-ups, and lots of things in between.
Created for guests and locals, turn up and tune into the global YOFEST calendar.View YOFEST events
At all of our locations...
Visit our locations
- There are hotels and then there's YOTEL. Staying with us means spending time in the world's smartest places, where desirable, tech and design-led environments make a real connection with modern travellers. If you're looking for extraordinary experiences in sought after locations, why choose anywhere else?
- Sleeping in an airport normally involves finding yourself a quiet corner and building a fort from suitcases. We had a better idea. YOTELAIR is located exclusively in airports. It's ideal for early flyers or late landers as well as being perfect for a long layover or dreaded delay. From London to Singapore, we'll make sure your quiet corner has everything you need to enjoy your journey.
- There's no place like home. We get that. Home's an extension of who you are. So when we designed YOTELPAD, you were who we had in mind. Home to the commuters or relocators. If you're drawn to innovation and fascinated by intelligent design then our PAD is your PAD.
- There are many moving parts the create the YOTEL experience but we value one more than most: our guests. Komyuniti exists so that you have a place to work and play beyond your room. It's an environment you can call your own, where you can make connections with like minds. You're the heart of our business and Komyuniti is the heart of our hotels.
- As the world slowly and safely returns to normal, we’re thrilled to welcome you back to YOTEL. The health and well-being of our guest and crew is still super important to us, so we’re continuing with our initiatives to keep you safe from the threat of Covid-19.